1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Level

FTWD Co-Star Colman Domingo Inks First-Look Deal With AMC Studios

EXCLUSIVE: Fear the Walking Dead standout Colman Domingo has signed a first-look deal with AMC Studios, the studio behind the AMC zombie drama series, a spinoff from The Walking Dead.

Domingo made his debut as Victor Strand in a two-episode guest arc during Fear the Walking Dead’s first season and was made a series regular at the start of Season 2. He made his directorial debut on the show and has directed two episodes to date.

“From the moment AMC viewers first saw Colman Domingo as the mysterious and dynamic Victor Strand in season one of Fear The Walking Dead, they haven’t been able to look away, and neither have we,” said Sarah Barnett, President of AMC Networks Entertainment Group & AMC Studios. “He has become a core character of the series and, as anyone who knows him knows, his talents go far beyond that one character in that one show. He is a writer, producer and performer who can move effortlessly between film, television and the stage and we are thrilled to be expanding our relationship with this extraordinary talent and individual through this first-look deal with AMC Studios.”

https://deadline.com/2020/02/fear-th...os-1202865406/

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Sounds cool. I'm a huge Strand fan. I liked his character early on and didn't expect him to live long, then he ends up doing it, lol. He and Alicia held it down for me after Nick died.