Thread: Andrea's fate

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Andrea's fate

This is speculative but does contain some spoilers .

I was thinking, we know from the screen shot that Merel has michonnes sword, so I'm thinking that after the gov kills Merel he will take michonnes sword with him. I think he will then bring Andrea along to the prison or wherever he meets Rick and the group and will Tyreese her. It would make sense because she's the only death from that fashion that would impact team prison ie. Maybe that's the death that has an impact on the whole group as an interview stated.

Also Laurie Holden posted on twitter about being the executive producer in an upcoming show called "honey trap" so who knows, her days may be numbered.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Lookout Walk With Me Andrichonne's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony.Rouleau View Post

I was thinking, we know from the screen shot that Merel has michonnes sword, so I'm thinking that after the gov kills Merel he will take michonnes sword with him. I think he will then bring Andrea along to the prison or wherever he meets Rick and the group and will Tyreese her. It would make sense because she's the only death from that fashion that would impact team prison ie. Maybe that's the death that has an impact on the whole group as an interview stated.

Also Laurie Holden posted on twitter about being the executive producer in an upcoming show called "honey trap" so who knows, her days may be numbered.
    Laurie holden was pictured filming the finale in woodbury.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Walk With Me Andrichonne View Post
    Didnt say it would happen in ep 15. Could happen in the finale.

- - - Updated - - -

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

- - - Updated - - -

with the leak photo showed michonne, rick and daryl at the woodbury gates with michonne having her sword on her back in the finale

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    with the leak photo showed michonne, rick and daryl at the woodbury gates with michonne having her sword on her back in the finale
    Absolutely correct...i know everyone keeps talking about someone being tyresed, but if and thats a big if she dies they will probably do it in some heroic fashion seeing as they have been constantly talk about redeeming her....

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    i hope they dont kill her off heroicly. if the writers have come to the conclusion that the only way to redeem a badly written character is to kill them off well soon be just down to rick daryl and a a few others

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycam1587 View Post
    Absolutely correct...i know everyone keeps talking about someone being tyresed, but if and thats a big if she dies they will probably do it in some heroic fashion seeing as they have been constantly talk about redeeming her....
    Exactly. If she ever died, it would be saving michonne or someone. But they did that with t dogg and they don't like to repeat the same death.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Level

In addition to her Twitter comment, found this news article regarding her new project:

http://www.screendaily.com/news/walk...tLHoKo.twitter

"Inspired by true events, the film looks at gang culture from the perspective of a teenage girl and will be made by Bright Pictures and Fierce Productions. Shoot is planned for August.

Holden and Honeytrap producer Sarah Sullick of Bright Pictures studied together at UCLA.

“I am excited about this story,” said Holden, who plays Andrea in AMC’s The Walking Dead.

“Rarely do girls like Honeytrap’s Layla get a voice in contemporary film and television, except as the girlfriend of victim. But their viewpoint needs to be seen and heard so that we can understand the pressures they face and what drives them.”

Holden will be making an extended visit to London in April and added: “I’m keen to promote the film and encourage involvement from a variety of sources.”

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Now i've been talking about somebody getting tyreese'd for months and i still want it to happen but i doubt it will happen with andrea we all can dream that she'll die sometime but it won't happen soon because they have to shove this stupid redemption arc for her down our throats