Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: "F*@#K Plastic"

  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,000
    Threads
    94
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Points
    13,822
    Level
    39

    "F*@#K Plastic"

    Anti plastic book for sale......wrapped in plastic. lol
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/anti-p...ium=SocialFlow

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,379
    Threads
    286
    Mentioned
    1273 Post(s)
    Points
    21,754
    Level
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Anti plastic book for sale......wrapped in plastic. lol
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/anti-p...ium=SocialFlow
    Ah, another nugget from the "do as I say, not as I do" crowd. If only the rest of us would do what they tell us we should do so that they can continue to do what they want with lower impact to whatever they're claiming to protect.

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East coast
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,966
    Threads
    51
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Points
    4,442
    Level
    26
    Years ago I got into a argument with the crasshole workin at the ANARCHIST book shop.
    When he asked me if it was cash or charge for my records that he overpriced

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Governor KerryGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,852
    Threads
    16
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Points
    11,506
    Level
    41
    Makes me think of the environmental crusaders who fly everywhere and enjoy private planes.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Governor KerryGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,852
    Threads
    16
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Points
    11,506
    Level
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Years ago I got into a argument with the crasshole workin at the ANARCHIST book shop.
    When he asked me if it was cash or charge for my records that he overpriced
    LOL missing the point! Did he say, "I just work here?"

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout spookygato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    394
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    677
    Level
    9
    Paper straws piss me off so much. Now I can't even get a plastic bag at a store. What'll I put in my little garbage bin now? (I know they sell bags for those, but they're pricy and free store bags worked just fine)

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Governor KerryGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,852
    Threads
    16
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Points
    11,506
    Level
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by spookygato View Post
    Paper straws piss me off so much. Now I can't even get a plastic bag at a store. What'll I put in my little garbage bin now? (I know they sell bags for those, but they're pricy and free store bags worked just fine)
    It's insane! How about all the people who use bags to clean up after their dog, they have to buy those now. Wait until people realize that brown paper bags are like a roach motel with an all you can eat buffet. LOL

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,379
    Threads
    286
    Mentioned
    1273 Post(s)
    Points
    21,754
    Level
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by spookygato View Post
    Paper straws piss me off so much. Now I can't even get a plastic bag at a store. What'll I put in my little garbage bin now? (I know they sell bags for those, but they're pricy and free store bags worked just fine)
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    It's insane! How about all the people who use bags to clean up after their dog, they have to buy those now. Wait until people realize that brown paper bags are like a roach motel with an all you can eat buffet. LOL
    And how much of all that stuff you bought is already wrapped or contained in plastic? I'll bet the produce department still uses those little plastic bags. Juices, sodas, water, and bread come in plastic. Meats are slapped on styrofoam and wrapped with a cling wrap, also a plastic.

    So why single out the straws and bags?

    And, yes to the roach motels! Back in the 70's when stores were switching from paper bags to plastic, one of the selling points of the plastic was the roach's attraction to the paper/glues.

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2016, 01:45 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 4th, 2014, 11:11 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: July 1st, 2014, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: May 12th, 2014, 04:06 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 28th, 2013, 01:46 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.