Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Is it election time already? It feels like it never fucking ended. But I too am excited for the trump/Biden debates. If trump wasn’t such a disgusting predator and a moron I’d like him. He has a good sense of humor, his comments are funny (mostly because they’re so stupid) but still, it’s nice to have a comical president. But I can’t get over the stupidity he’s pulled during this virus. That being said, I’m not gonna vote Democrat, so it seems once again, my hands are tied. It would be nice to get an actual republican, and a good one, but alas

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Level
    He definitely passes the would you want to have a beer with them test. Or a coke as he doesn't drink.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    That's the best part is that a lot of these Trump haters actually like Trump. They just won't admit it. And they are ashamed that they like him so much. It's like how when some kids bully each other because they are secretly crushing on the person they are hitting.

The entertainment industry sucked his dick for so many years. Now they act like they never knew him. He hasn't changed.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1269 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Is it election time already? It feels like it never fucking ended. But I too am excited for the trump/Biden debates. If trump wasn’t such a disgusting predator and a moron I’d like him. He has a good sense of humor, his comments are funny (mostly because they’re so stupid) but still, it’s nice to have a comical president. But I can’t get over the stupidity he’s pulled during this virus. That being said, I’m not gonna vote Democrat, so it seems once again, my hands are tied. It would be nice to get an actual republican, and a good one, but alas
    If the Republicans have studied diligently and listened hard, perhaps they will have learned the lesson that will keep them away from turning into lefties theirownselves. They were headed in that direction, apologizing for everything the lefty loonies threw at them, so that when Trump stood up and called them (during the debates and before his nomination) and the lefties out, I stood up and cheered and screamed at Ted Cruz to listen up.

Now that they've seen that the world doesn't end when the press and the loonies don't like you, perhaps they'll stand tall and tell them all to fuck off.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That's the best part is that a lot of these Trump haters actually like Trump. They just won't admit it. And they are ashamed that they like him so much. It's like how when some kids bully each other because they are secretly crushing on the person they are hitting.

The entertainment industry sucked his dick for so many years. Now they act like they never knew him. He hasn't changed.
    I think a lot of “leftist celebrities” claim to hate him for appearance, but quite frankly he benefits them, they’re making a shit load of money because of him, so they hate him publicly, but love him privately

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know if I can handle the debates.lol. Politics has really worn me out over the last 4 years

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    I hate politics. I’m not looking forward to any of it. It’s all a shit show.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Trump does and says shit I can’t stand but he’s still better than any alternative the DNC and far left are offering

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I think a lot of “leftist celebrities” claim to hate him for appearance, but quite frankly he benefits them, they’re making a shit load of money because of him, so they hate him publicly, but love him privately
    they loved him before he became president and weren’t afraid to show it

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Trump does and says shit I can’t stand but he’s still better than any alternative the DNC and far left are offering

they loved him before he became president and weren’t afraid to show it
    I disagree, I liked Andrew Yang and thought he could’ve been a good choice, it’s too bad his own party was against him

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1269 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    I don't know if I can handle the debates.lol. Politics has really worn me out over the last 4 years
    Oh, same here, but for entertainment value? Sometimes I daydream about Trump debates with each of the Dem presidential hopefuls. He'll wipe the floor with Biden, but can you imagine a debate between him and Bernie? Pocahontas? Too bad we only get Biden. I can't wait for him to scream at Trump and suddenly forget what he was saying.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast