Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #101
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Level
    Joe Biden and Amy Klobuchar.

Forget the blue dress and cigars, WH staffers will have to duck and dodge the Sniffer and Groper in chief as well as flying binders and abusive tirades.

2. Back To Top    #102

3. Back To Top    #103
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #104
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    Yes, indeed, he said it! I saw it floating around facebook but could not obtain the URL, and I can't find it on youtube. News sources have picked it up, though, and are running with it.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-campaig...160135742.html

5. Back To Top    #105
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Level
    So here's another Biden gaffe.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/biden-naacp-endorse/

In a recent interview, Joe Biden said the NAACP has always endorsed him every time he’s run. However, the NAACP confirmed with Heavy that they don’t endorse candidates as a non-partisan organization, although individuals associated with the NAACP are free to do so at a personal capacity. The President of the Georgia NAACP has also stated on social media that the NAACP does not endorse candidates. Read on to see exactly what Biden said and to read the NAACP’s statement.

At the end of his video interview with the Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM on May 22, Biden said: “Take a look at my record man, I extended the voting rights 25 years, I have a record that is second-to-none, the NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run, I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”

6. Back To Top    #106
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    So here's another Biden gaffe.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/biden-naacp-endorse/

In a recent interview, Joe Biden said the NAACP has always endorsed him every time he’s run. However, the NAACP confirmed with Heavy that they don’t endorse candidates as a non-partisan organization, although individuals associated with the NAACP are free to do so at a personal capacity. The President of the Georgia NAACP has also stated on social media that the NAACP does not endorse candidates. Read on to see exactly what Biden said and to read the NAACP’s statement.

At the end of his video interview with the Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM on May 22, Biden said: “Take a look at my record man, I extended the voting rights 25 years, I have a record that is second-to-none, the NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run, I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”
    lol I don't know whether to roll my eyes or feel sorry for him. Maybe a little bit of both.
    He's been known as the "gaffe machine" for a long time but its so much worse than even a few years ago.

7. Back To Top    #107
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Level
    Question to anyone intending to vote for him: what are his merits? Other than he is not Trump? Does he have any other accomplishments?

8. Back To Top    #108
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Level
    Joe's at it again! He announced he is going to beat Joe Biden! Here is is saying that. Start at about the 3:00 mark. He utters the words at about 3:20.

9. Back To Top    #109
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    446 Post(s)
    Level
    His "you ain't black" comment was just the mask slipping. Democrats have taken the Black vote for granted for years, and with good reason--they get the vote without really doing anything to change or improve things for the community.

I was cringing so hard when he kept saying "C'mon man". I thought we were about to get a retelling of "The Legend of Corn Pop".

10. Back To Top    #110
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    His "you ain't black" comment was just the mask slipping. Democrats have taken the Black vote for granted for years, and with good reason--they get the vote without really doing anything to change or improve things for the community.

I was cringing so hard when he kept saying "C'mon man". I thought we were about to get a retelling of "The Legend of Corn Pop".
    And how manipulative. I'm not black, but I am a woman, and the Dems have been saying the same thing about women for years, as if the derision of a party whose values I do not share would be enough to change my mind so they would like me and stop saying and doing horrible things to women like me. You know. Me.. The woman they wouldn't know to begin with whether or not I gave them my vote and who wouldn't know me afterward.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast