Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #981
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Level
    I really never new DemRats were such shitty people. Mean, rude, uncompassionate, hateful hearted, think like me people.

2. Back To Top    #982
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level

3. Back To Top    #983
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Level
    So just to recap: When rioters wreck your shit, it's a "fiery but mostly peaceful protest" and the "language of the unheard". When rioters wreck their shit, it's 'terrorism' and 'insurrection'. And don't you fucking peasants ever forget that.

At this point anybody who thinks the government, democrat or republican, was ever on their side is a fucking idiot.

4. Back To Top    #984
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadvine View Post
    So just to recap: When rioters wreck your shit, it's a "fiery but mostly peaceful protest" and the "language of the unheard". When rioters wreck their shit, it's 'terrorism' and 'insurrection'. And don't you fucking peasants ever forget that.

At this point anybody who thinks the government, democrat or republican, was ever on their side is a fucking idiot.
    Yep and the smooth brains on Twitter keep on being willfully ignorant. They keep on parroting the same old excuse "tHoSe PrOtEsTs WeRe FoR rAcIaL iNjUsTiCe". Yeah because when we all saw that video of George Floyd getting lynched by those Target employees and Small Business Owners we all knew what needed to be done.

5. Back To Top    #985
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Level
    How about when all your doing is eating dinner in a fuckin parking lot because the cocksuckers close down the restaurant proper and some savage starts to harass and accost you. Well that’s just your whiteness getting what it deserves. Those scum aren’t thugs there’re freedom fighters. Please please please let that happen to me, I want nothing more than to be in a position where I can strike back while being in the right.
    I don’t know which would be worse, being the first up against the wall or like these cock smokin liberals are gonna find out and being the last after having to watch. I’m gonna love when the pendulum of fascism swings back on them

6. Back To Top    #986
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    Yep and the smooth brains on Twitter keep on being willfully ignorant. They keep on parroting the same old excuse "tHoSe PrOtEsTs WeRe FoR rAcIaL iNjUsTiCe". Yeah because when we all saw that video of George Floyd getting lynched by those Target employees and Small Business Owners we all knew what needed to be done.
    Maybe if the people at the Capitol would have just burned down a few used car dealerships then it would have been acceptable in the eyes of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    How about when all your doing is eating dinner in a fuckin parking lot because the cocksuckers close down the restaurant proper and some savage starts to harass and accost you. Well thatís just your whiteness getting what it deserves. Those scum arenít thugs thereíre freedom fighters. Please please please let that happen to me, I want nothing more than to be in a position where I can strike back while being in the right.
    I donít know which would be worse, being the first up against the wall or like these cock smokin liberals are gonna find out and being the last after having to watch. Iím gonna love when the pendulum of fascism swings back on them
    Honestly, at this point I'm looking forward to that too. These short sighted retards are cheering for censorship because this time it's being directed at those ebil fascist KKK nazi trumpsters, they really don't believe that it could ever be turned on them. They are the definition of useful idiots and are going to be the first ones lined up against the wall and shot when they get the """utopia""" they're pushing so hard for.

I just hope I'm still alive to tell them "I told you so". And also not in a gulag.

7. Back To Top    #987
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Here's a video on the January 6 rally. https://www.bitchute.com/video/dlY8hYYSrX4x/

I've seen warnings online to not go to any demonstrations in DC or any state capital on January 16-20 for fear of more false flags:

8. Back To Top    #988
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Another article on planned demonstrations. That red poster definiitely has an Antifa feel to it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ep-state-plot/

9. Back To Top    #989
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    Another article on planned demonstrations. That red poster definiitely has an Antifa feel to it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ep-state-plot/
    It’s a lesson learned from the brown shirts/Bolsheviks to every two-bit cointelpro operation ever conceived. Let the pinkos have their day and when the shit hits the fan remember them.

10. Back To Top    #990
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Very interesting: CNN, AMC and most of the US channels on my cable are not working right now. The Canadian ones are. CNN's web site is still up. Just don't ask me to look at it much.