Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I know what you mean, but they also count on these decent feelings to help them conceal their crimes. Interestingly enough, maybe 15 years ago I told off an Infowars guy off in person about questioning 9/11. I wouldn't do that now.
    I used to be against conspiracy theories, but once you do even the slightest research into things it becomes clear we’re being lied to on a lot of issues

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh my. Another one I will most likely end up sitting out for the most part

I'm not educated on 5g or chemtrails. If I'm interested, my 18 year old son is more than willing to teach me

I don't believe the moon landing was fake or that 9/11 was in inside job

People really think JFK Jr is still alive? Learn something new every day.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I donít like to get involved in conspiracy theory discussions as it just leads to the fbi showing up at peoples houses when they speak up online, and I want no part of that. But one thing Iím dying to know involves crisis actors. Why is it that it seems that they have crisis actors on scene before the ďtragedyĒ even hits. How does that happen? Specifically for the sandy hook kids shooting. We donít like questioning things like that because kids are involved, but why were crisis actors pictured on scene before the shooting even went down. Itís shit like that, that throws me off. Unless the actors live across the street, I just donít get it. That shooting in particular has always left me baffled
    Girl! Look at the video I posted. It gets explained! (If it doesnít get explained in that video, the channel does a series, they are short) Take everything with a grain of salt, just give it a listen. The shits interesting as hell.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I can't find the link, but the one I heard about the moon landing was they really did land on the moon, but what they encountered was so disturbing that what we all saw on TV was faked. Convenient as both sides get to have it their own way. I have to say though I'm not as likely to dismiss anything out of hand as I was.

But there is also such a thing as controlled opposition ie false conspiracy theories that are put out there just to confuse us.
    Eeekkkk! Maybe I donít want to know what was so disturbing about the moon landing! Thatís scary!

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    As I've gotten older I definitely question more than I ever did when I was younger. and I do enjoy reading about conspiracies. The thing is there is always enough information in a conspiracy theory that is true, or verifiable, and that lends credence to the rest of the theory. It is so easy to get swept away with them.
    A few years ago, I took a writing course and I had to write a research type paper, my topic was secret societies. I did a lot of reading on Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, the Trilateral Commission among some others--wow!! Some scary stuff! I think the paper is on my extra hard drive, I should see if I can find it.

The TWA 800 crash conspiracy was something that my husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, and I didn't agree on (Lol I should have paid attention to this ) My husband, thought it was a missile fired from the surface and at the time, I thought it was a terrible accident. The flight took off from JFK on the way to France, but exploded just after take off over East Moriches on LI. Over 100 people said they saw a streaking light from the surface level toward the plane followed by an explosion. The final NTSB report disregarded the testimony of the witnesses. There were a few theories, one was that the Navy was active in the waters off of LI and accidentally shot the plane down. This was a huge investigation by the NTSB, I remember watching the news everyday as they pulled victims, luggage, and plan parts out of the water and how they reconstructed the plane in a hangar at a Grumman facility out on the east end of LI. (Which I suppose might be part of the conspiracy since Grumman has a long history of building military aircraft)

https://www.conspiracies.net/dubious...on-flight-800/

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Level
    Did Andy Kaufman fake his own death?
    I always found AK very irritating to watch but he definitely loved to prank people in the strangest and sometimes violent ways. Today's pc crowd would absolutely hate him.
    This thread reminded me of him and this song.

And no, I don't think he faked his death.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    As I've gotten older I definitely question more than I ever did when I was younger. and I do enjoy reading about conspiracies. The thing is there is always enough information in a conspiracy theory that is true, or verifiable, and that lends credence to the rest of the theory. It is so easy to get swept away with them.
    A few years ago, I took a writing course and I had to write a research type paper, my topic was secret societies. I did a lot of reading on Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, the Trilateral Commission among some others--wow!! Some scary stuff! I think the paper is on my extra hard drive, I should see if I can find it.

The TWA 800 crash conspiracy was something that my husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, and I didn't agree on (Lol I should have paid attention to this ) My husband, thought it was a missile fired from the surface and at the time, I thought it was a terrible accident. The flight took off from JFK on the way to France, but exploded just after take off over East Moriches on LI. Over 100 people said they saw a streaking light from the surface level toward the plane followed by an explosion. The final NTSB report disregarded the testimony of the witnesses. There were a few theories, one was that the Navy was active in the waters off of LI and accidentally shot the plane down. This was a huge investigation by the NTSB, I remember watching the news everyday as they pulled victims, luggage, and plan parts out of the water and how they reconstructed the plane in a hangar at a Grumman facility out on the east end of LI. (Which I suppose might be part of the conspiracy since Grumman has a long history of building military aircraft)

https://www.conspiracies.net/dubious...on-flight-800/
    Did you ever learn about the Jesuit Order? And the 3 Popes, Black, grey, and white Popes?

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    Did you ever learn about the Jesuit Order? And the 3 Popes, Black, grey, and white Popes?
    No I didn't read about that, but I have heard about the head of the Jesuits called the black pope. I remember when I was doing the research for that paper that I was overwhelmed by the number of secret societies and the things they are accused of doing. It was a challenge to narrow it all down.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    Wild, but true. They have the same crisis actors at every “tragedy” at least switch it up

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast