1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Level

Question Everything

Not sure how popular this will be here, but here goes...

So I've seen some recent posts lately where people have started to question things in the MSM. People in general seem to be much more awake and talking openly about things we never would have talked about in the past. They aren't just gobbling up the bullshit narrative that's fed to us on a daily basis anymore.

I thought maybe we could have a thread to talk about things some would consider to be "conspiracy theories".

As always, let's keep it civil in here towards one another. You can definitely challenge or question why someone believes in something, but do not attack them personally over it. We all believe what we believe and should be able to share our thoughts on it if we choose to.

So.. are you in the "lunatic fringe" on some things?

Coronavirus
    5G
    MSM lies and inconsistencies
    the Deep State
    chemtrails
    the moon landing
    is Obama a Kenyan
    the Illuminati
    9/11
    JFK Jr still alive
    global warming
    Pizzagate
    and MANY more..

Believers, doubters, people with an open mind are all welcome to join in!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    This looks fun, but I already know the comments about the coronavirus being a hoax are gonna piss me off. Hopefully not, though. It’s nice to know not everyone believes lies, though. So many believe the media like controlled zombies

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Level
    You should have called this thread the rabbit hole because here I go....LOL

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I don’t like to get involved in conspiracy theory discussions as it just leads to the fbi showing up at peoples houses when they speak up online, and I want no part of that. But one thing I’m dying to know involves crisis actors. Why is it that it seems that they have crisis actors on scene before the “tragedy” even hits. How does that happen? Specifically for the sandy hook kids shooting. We don’t like questioning things like that because kids are involved, but why were crisis actors pictured on scene before the shooting even went down. It’s shit like that, that throws me off. Unless the actors live across the street, I just don’t get it. That shooting in particular has always left me baffled

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    I think it’s good to question things being fed to us by the MSM. They all have an agenda. I’m generally open to a lot of conspiracies, not the Moon Landing and 9/11 ones though.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I think it’s good to question things being fed to us by the MSM. They all have an agenda. I’m generally open to a lot of conspiracies, not the Moon Landing and 9/11 ones though.
    There’s a lot of shit revolving around 9/11, but in the end, innocent people died, so I just stay quiet on that one. I guess we’ll never really know anything for sure when it involves the government, etc

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't give enough fucks to question things.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't find the link, but the one I heard about the moon landing was they really did land on the moon, but what they encountered was so disturbing that what we all saw on TV was faked. Convenient as both sides get to have it their own way. I have to say though I'm not as likely to dismiss anything out of hand as I was.

But there is also such a thing as controlled opposition ie false conspiracy theories that are put out there just to confuse us.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I can't find the link, but the one I heard about the moon landing was they really did land on the moon, but what they encountered was so disturbing that what we all saw on TV was faked. Convenient as both sides get to have it their own way. I have to say though I'm not as likely to dismiss anything out of hand as I was.

But there is also such a thing as controlled opposition ie false conspiracy theories that are put out there just to confuse us.
    I don’t know anything about the moon landing (as I wasn’t born) and never cared enough to do any research. But I do believe in Aliens, so it would be cool to think there’s a possibility that there were alien bodies or something up there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they staged it for tv, they always lie

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    There’s a lot of shit revolving around 9/11, but in the end, innocent people died, so I just stay quiet on that one. I guess we’ll never really know anything for sure when it involves the government, etc
    I know what you mean, but they also count on these decent feelings to help them conceal their crimes. Interestingly enough, maybe 15 years ago I told off an Infowars guy off in person about questioning 9/11. I wouldn't do that now.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast