Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 721
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,263
    Threads
    684
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Points
    33,704
    Level
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    what happened to the spiders?
    2 possibilities:

    #1 They are social distancing.

    #2 Someone ate one and it started all this.

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,937
    Threads
    94
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Points
    13,640
    Level
    39
    The US is running out of frozen pizza.
    I would say "Make your own" but people are doing that too and some ingredients are out of stock at the stores around here. My kids make one or two every. day. Its pretty much the biggest staple of their pandemic diet right now. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pizza but eating it every day is not on my "to eat every day" list unless its the only option I have. But, depending on the brand, frozen pizza can be economical, an easy meal, and has a good shelf life. There are worse things though....like vegetables

    https://popculture.com/trending/2020...irus-pandemic/
    A new hard-to-find item now happens to be frozen pizza. Stores across the states are finding it hard to keep the easy-to-cook products in stock.

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,937
    Threads
    94
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Points
    13,640
    Level
    39
    Seeing a lot of similar stories. From self employed individuals who are being told they're not eligible for unemployment, to stimulus checks being deposited in wrong accounts and people told they'll have to wait up to 20 weeks, etc...
    "It doesn't matter who the President is or which political party is in power, don't expect the govt. to have your back."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...me/ar-BB12NoKA
    Ms. Keohane, who lost her waitressing job in Rochester, N.Y., has been waiting a month to receive $2,124 in unemployment payments as a direct deposit into her bank account.
    But the state instead told her that the money had been deposited on a state-issued debit card, which she never received. She cannot get anyone on the phone to find out where it is.
    “I call the Department of Labor every single day, and I know the options by heart now,” said Ms. Keohane, 31, whose checking account was down to $10.35. “It would be OK if I just knew where the money was.”

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,275
    Threads
    285
    Mentioned
    1269 Post(s)
    Points
    21,506
    Level
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    The US is running out of frozen pizza.
    I would say "Make your own" but people are doing that too and some ingredients are out of stock at the stores around here. My kids make one or two every. day. Its pretty much the biggest staple of their pandemic diet right now. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pizza but eating it every day is not on my "to eat every day" list unless its the only option I have. But, depending on the brand, frozen pizza can be economical, an easy meal, and has a good shelf life. There are worse things though....like vegetables

    https://popculture.com/trending/2020...irus-pandemic/
    That's really interesting. Early on, when toilet paper was scarce, I went to the grocery story where they had posted a sign on the freezer case limiting pizza to three per customer. A couple of weeks later I went to another store which didn't limit pizzas, and they had no pizzas. Now this. I suppose it makes sense.

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,945
    Threads
    968
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Points
    30,895
    Level
    50
    Florida beach is crowded within 30 minutes of reopening at 5pm, despite state recording 1,413 new COVID-19 cases - its highest one-day increase since the pandemic crisis began

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-EVENING.html

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,275
    Threads
    285
    Mentioned
    1269 Post(s)
    Points
    21,506
    Level
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Seeing a lot of similar stories. From self employed individuals who are being told they're not eligible for unemployment, to stimulus checks being deposited in wrong accounts and people told they'll have to wait up to 20 weeks, etc...
    "It doesn't matter who the President is or which political party is in power, don't expect the govt. to have your back."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...me/ar-BB12NoKA
    I read a story yesterday about people in Houston who had used a particular tax prep service having this same problem. In cases where people were getting advances on their tax refunds from the tax preparer or owed the firm for preparing the tax return, refunds were deposited into the firm's account because that was one of the conditions of the loan. Because of that the IRS also included the stimulus payments in those refunds. The customers were wanting the tax prep firm to hand over their stimulus checks, but the firm says it returns the money to the IRS to send to the proper recipients. Good luck with that.

    https://www.khou.com/article/news/he...d-94fed755fbc9

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,945
    Threads
    968
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Points
    30,895
    Level
    50
    China reports 27 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 as it tries to stem an upsurge in infections in a north eastern province bordering Russia

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-COVID-19.html

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,945
    Threads
    968
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Points
    30,895
    Level
    50
    4 Northern Michigan sheriffs won’t strictly enforce Whitmer’s ‘vague framework of emergency laws’

    https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/04/4...ency-laws.html

  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,629
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Points
    1,808
    Level
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    Florida beach is crowded within 30 minutes of reopening at 5pm, despite state recording 1,413 new COVID-19 cases - its highest one-day increase since the pandemic crisis began

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-EVENING.html
    And every single one of them will get the virus. Morons

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,945
    Threads
    968
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Points
    30,895
    Level
    50
    One third of participants in Massachusetts study tested positive for coronavirus

    https://www.foxnews.com/science/thir...dy-coronavirus

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Coronavirus
    By Sassenach in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: April 17th, 2020, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2020, 07:23 PM
  3. TWD World Beyond Premiere Date Pushed Back Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
    By Sassenach in forum AMC's The Walking Dead: World Beyond
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2020, 03:04 PM
  4. FTWD Filming Shut Down Due to Coronavirus
    By Sassenach in forum General FTWD Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 14th, 2020, 08:19 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.