Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #791
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level

Screwtube took down the video again about Doctors speaking out about HCQ curing the Rona. Do you see what’s going on? They don’t want a cure because kill bill wants his vaccine. This is what we should be protesting!

2. Back To Top    #792
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    Victoria's (rechristened Sicktoria by some wag on Facebook) outbreak continues, despite it being locked down for close to three weeks. Sydney is battling outbreaks of its own, which have been linked to the Victorian one. Two selfish bitches from Brisbane (in Queensland) lied to authorities about being in Melbourne & flew home via Sydney to avoid detection, not wanting to be quarantined when they arrived home. They've now both tested positive (as has a third person who was in close contact with them) & health authorities are scrambling to contact trace as they spent eight days travelling around south Brisbane visiting numerous restaurants while symptomatic. A school where one of them works has been shut down for deep cleaning. They face six months in jail for lying on an official declaration & I hope they get it. This is the first community transmission Queensland has had in weeks.

Meanwhile, mask wearing in public has become mandatory in Melbourne & Australia has discovered a new national sport - laughing at & castigating idiot Karens who are refusing to wear them. There's one in particular who has been posting videos of herself challenging retail workers & police officers & she has now become a national laughing stock/most hated person in the country.

3. Back To Top    #793
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Victoria's (rechristened Sicktoria by some wag on Facebook) outbreak continues, despite it being locked down for close to three weeks. Sydney is battling outbreaks of its own, which have been linked to the Victorian one. Two selfish bitches from Brisbane (in Queensland) lied to authorities about being in Melbourne & flew home via Sydney to avoid detection, not wanting to be quarantined when they arrived home. They've now both tested positive (as has a third person who was in close contact with them) & health authorities are scrambling to contact trace as they spent eight days travelling around south Brisbane visiting numerous restaurants while symptomatic. A school where one of them works has been shut down for deep cleaning. They face six months in jail for lying on an official declaration & I hope they get it. This is the first community transmission Queensland has had in weeks.

Meanwhile, mask wearing in public has become mandatory in Melbourne & Australia has discovered a new national sport - laughing at & castigating idiot Karens who are refusing to wear them. There's one in particular who has been posting videos of herself challenging retail workers & police officers & she has now become a national laughing stock/most hated person in the country.
    Yeah the same country whose sheep citizenry voluntarily gave up their firearms, fuck Australia.

4. Back To Top    #794
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    head over to Parler.com. HCQ WORKS

https://par.pw/l/sHfvg

5. Back To Top    #795
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    here’s the video of the doctors talking about the HCQ for Rona on BITCHUTE, hear real doctors telling you the truth about the MASK LIE, not some stupid bitch KAREN.

https://par.pw/l/63nEU

6. Back To Top    #796
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Level

7. Back To Top    #797
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Yeah the same country whose sheep citizenry voluntarily gave up their firearms, fuck Australia.
    Australian gun-related homicides per 100,000 citizens: 0.11
    American gun-related homicides per 100,000 citizens: 4.46

Trust me, the vast majority of us are very happy we aren't like the US. But there are actually plenty of guns here, we just have strict controls on the types available & the people who can access them. Seems to work.

None of which has anything to do with coronavirus, so...Melbourne has now entered a stage four lockdown, with people basically banned from leaving the house except for exercise (one hour a day), food shopping (one adult per household), work (if they're deemed essential services) or medical appointments. Non-essential retail businesses are shut down, cafes have gone back to takeaway only & there is a curfew from 8:00pm - 5:00am. This stems from the fact large numbers of people who are supposed to be isolating or quarantining themselves have been going out & about, spreading the virus (the army or police drop by people's houses to make sure they're home, & a large percentage of the time they haven't been) which is still numbering around 300 - 700 new cases a day. Fines for breaking quarantine have been substantially increased.

Queensland has now shut its border to anyone from NSW & the ACT (Australian Capital Territory, where the capital Canberra is) after several incidences of people lying on their border declarations about where they've been; returning Queenslanders must quarantine in a hotel for two weeks at their own expense. The two cunts from Brisbane who brought the virus back from Melbourne have so far infected three people, two of whom were sitting at a table next to one the women were sitting at in a restaurant, which just goes to show how bloody infectious this thing is (& also exactly why we've all been giving our names & phone numbers at any place we've been eating at for the last few months). With only three cases despite a massive increase in testing authorities are hopeful they have avoided a serious outbreak, although it is still too early to relax.

Has anyone here had one of the tests? I had my first one the other day (it was negative) & I have to say the nose bit wasn't much fun. I'll be quite happy if I don't have to have one again!

8. Back To Top    #798
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder if those covid tests are taking samples of DNA while they're at it.

9. Back To Top    #799
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Level

Trust me, the vast majority of us are very happy we aren't like the US. But there are actually plenty of guns here, we just have strict controls on the types available & the people who can access them. Seems to work.

None of which has anything to do with coronavirus, so...Melbourne has now entered a stage four lockdown, with people basically banned from leaving the house except for exercise (one hour a day), food shopping (one adult per household), work (if they're deemed essential services) or medical appointments. Non-essential retail businesses are shut down, cafes have gone back to takeaway only & there is a curfew from 8:00pm - 5:00am. This stems from the fact large numbers of people who are supposed to be isolating or quarantining themselves have been going out & about, spreading the virus (the army or police drop by people's houses to make sure they're home, & a large percentage of the time they haven't been) which is still numbering around 300 - 700 new cases a day. Fines for breaking quarantine have been substantially increased.

Queensland has now shut its border to anyone from NSW & the ACT (Australian Capital Territory, where the capital Canberra is) after several incidences of people lying on their border declarations about where they've been; returning Queenslanders must quarantine in a hotel for two weeks at their own expense. The two cunts from Brisbane who brought the virus back from Melbourne have so far infected three people, two of whom were sitting at a table next to one the women were sitting at in a restaurant, which just goes to show how bloody infectious this thing is (& also exactly why we've all been giving our names & phone numbers at any place we've been eating at for the last few months). With only three cases despite a massive increase in testing authorities are hopeful they have avoided a serious outbreak, although it is still too early to relax.

Has anyone here had one of the tests? I had my first one the other day (it was negative) & I have to say the nose bit wasn't much fun. I'll be quite happy if I don't have to have one again!
    Ha ha proud to be pussies, sounds like a Johnny paycheck reject

10. Back To Top    #800
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level

No, I haven't had a test. At my check up, my Dr. office told me that contrary to media reports, tests are still very limited, you have to have more than one symptom, and they don't do testing at their office anyway. Not that I was wanting to get one but as I have had an on/off cough for months and tests were supposedly plentiful now, I thought they may have wanted to test me. I'm not disappointed to not have to have one lol.

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast