Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    With this virus going on who knows whether they will be able to film any more. As in ever. How do you get walkers to observe social distancing,especially when they are eating someone.
    Oh yeah, because i'm sure this pandemic will last until eternity as all the other pandemics in the history of humanity has, including fucking medieval times .

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It would be nice to see Rick return. I just want the virus to end and for that last episode to air. And for the first season of world beyond to start airing, which by the way, it should already be doing, because it’s READY TO GO. With all this depressing crap about the virus going on, it would’ve been nice if amc aired World Beyond to give us poor people that have to go to work in this virus something to look forward to and an escape. But that’s acting like amc is a corporation that isn’t entirely shitty and actually cares about its fans.

Sorry, maybe I’m just complaining too much. There are more and more people at my warehouse that have tested positive for covid. I just wish I was a celebrity so I wouldn’t have to go out and risk my life. But yeah, Rick coming back would be a good thing. Especially after Michonne was basically like, “I found some drawing thing that might mean that Rick is still alive, but I really just want to leave the show and abandon the audience, like half the cast already has. But thank you all for the money and for helping making me famous. I love you all, byyyyyye!” So yeah, it would be nice if Rick and Maggie are both in the finale.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    As he flys away in a helicopter BJ writes out goodbye in white stones

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    As he flys away in a helicopter BJ writes out goodbye in white stones
    I’d feel sorry for BJ. Being a prostitute is probably a hard life. And the white stones would almost be ironic. Heh.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    With this virus going on who knows whether they will be able to film any more. As in ever. How do you get walkers to observe social distancing,especially when they are eating someone.
    I don’t think the virus is going to go on forever. Even if it did, sooner or later, movies are going to keep being produced. Amc is going to want to make more money, etc

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    That would be interesting to see Rick back on TWD I though he played a good character

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12