1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level

TWD Delayed Season 10 Finale Might Not Air Until the Fall:

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-season-10-finale-might-not-air-until-fall-world-beyond-premiere/The Walking Dead Season 10 finale delayed by coronavirus could air in the fall as a lead into new spinoff series The Walking Dead: World Beyond, recently set for a fourth quarter premiere by network AMC. Before the Walking Dead season finale and the World Beyond series premiere were pulled from their original broadcast dates, both episodes were planned to air Sunday, April 12, with the anticipated season closer — pitting a trapped group of survivors, including Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan), against the zombie horde steered by Beta (Ryan Hurst) of the Whisperers — being trailed by the premiere episode of the two-season limited event series.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    At this point it is what it is. I kinda expected this to happen all along because you know they’re holding onto it as a lead in to the spinoff and I doubt season 11 will happen before 2021 anyway.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1271 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-season-10-finale-might-not-air-until-fall-world-beyond-premiere/The Walking Dead Season 10 finale delayed by coronavirus could air in the fall as a lead into new spinoff series The Walking Dead: World Beyond, recently set for a fourth quarter premiere by network AMC. Before the Walking Dead season finale and the World Beyond series premiere were pulled from their original broadcast dates, both episodes were planned to air Sunday, April 12, with the anticipated season closer — pitting a trapped group of survivors, including Daryl (Norman Reedus) and Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan), against the zombie horde steered by Beta (Ryan Hurst) of the Whisperers — being trailed by the premiere episode of the two-season limited event series.
    That's sooner than I expected. We shall see if I even care enough to watch by then. So far, the only interest that remains for me in this franchise is seeing Dwerry reuinted in Fear, but who know when we'll ever see that.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    ​AMC is so PREDICTABLE

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Level
    I was just thinking about this today and wondering how far back they would push it. I'm not surprised we won't see it until fall though.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Cocksuckers.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Just logged in here on Sunday because I remember we still haven’t had a walking dead night in quite a few weeks now.

Reads top post

*inserts pretends to be shocked gif

wow AMC really is trying to kill all hype for their own show eh? I get that coronavirus means we probably won’t have season 11 for quite a while.. but delaying the end of a season is such a bummer. There’s tons of casuals who will potentially forget or stop caring in my opinion

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Goddamn stupid amc sucks. I bet they just want to delay it because of stupid world beyond which they ALSO delayed for no reason. Why can’t just once just one time amc not absolutely suck ass? Just once?! Just fucking once! Just ONCE!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol, who the fuck will even care by then, most of the people will forget what even happened and they sure as shit ain't going to rewatch the show, TWD is not a rewatchable show anymore, even the people who say the show has improved will tell you that, have fun hyping a spin off that is already dead on arrival when the other spin off is barely watched as it is, TWD as a brand is nothing now, even moreso since the comics and video games ended . What i do find funny though is that even now they aren't admitting that they lied about the post production not being completed because of the virus, everyone knows the episode has been finished for months and they only delayed it so they can air it at the same time as that shit show .

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Forgotten what we were caring about for this finale and don't care to look it up, this season wasn't so great to begin with and what was left of it to tie up, I wasn't fully invested. Done with this show.