1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Level

First Plot Details For Walking Dead Movie Reportedly Revealed

Sources close to WGTC – the same ones who told us a Percy Jackson show is in development and Karen Gillan is being eyed for Pirates of the Caribbean 6, both of which were correct – say that the upcoming Walking Dead movies will see longtime protagonist Rick Grimes alive and well, having been taken to a human encampment focused on finding a cure for the zombie problem.

But in true Walking Dead fashion, all is not well with the survivors Rick meets, stoking the flames for more of the interpersonal conflict that the comic book and show are known for. Apparently, these scientists will have a mad side that includes experimenting on unwilling human subjects and being a little bit twisted, as the series’ antagonists tend to be. Furthermore, it’s said that something will happen in season 11 that leads to a number of characters heading out to go rescue Rick and help him escape from where he’s being held.

At least, that’s what the plan is right now. As always, things can change before filming begins, but with the story and scripts starting to come together behind the scenes, it seems like this is indeed what we’ll be seeing. Or at least, pretty close to what we’ll be seeing.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-revealed/amp/

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Level
    Do we assume the "something happens in season 11 that leads to a number of characters heading out to go rescue Rick" ties into the Daryl movie that was talked about a few weeks ago?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    So if half the cast runs off to save Rick then, I dunno, how the fuck does he not return to the show the next season? I mean they could fail in saving Rick but that would be kinda pointless. Especially when they are making a trilogy outta it.

Also the smart idea would not be to have half the cast leave the show in Season 11 and not return in Season 12. The smart thing would be to freeze the show until the the movie story is wrapped up and they can return to the show. At least within the first half of Season 12. Doesn't have to be episode 1 or 2. But they gotta be in more of the season than they aren't.

Not that I hope for too much outta these movies because I'd rather Rick just be on the show but if these scientists are doing weird shit maybe this is the time Rick can finally lose his hand?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Level
    Given the garbage people's penchant for creating weird walker hybrid things, we can imagine what types of experiments they are doing. Sounds a little like Dr. Mengele meets Dr. Moreau.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Do we assume the "something happens in season 11 that leads to a number of characters heading out to go rescue Rick" ties into the Daryl movie that was talked about a few weeks ago?
    Daryl movie? Never saw anything about that

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Daryl movie? Never saw anything about that
    There is a thread here

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Level
    Back at the beginning of season 5 when we knew Beth was in the hospital but before the actual episodes some of us had speculated there was unethical experimentation going on to try to find a cure.

I'll re-float an idea I had years ago. They are not successful in preventing people from turning after they die, but they do manage to make walker bites non-lethal.

Or another idea: their experimentation makes it worse in that you could turn at any moment while still alive. Would be a fun way to work social distancing into the show

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1271 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    Sources close to WGTC – the same ones who told us a Percy Jackson show is in development and Karen Gillan is being eyed for Pirates of the Caribbean 6, both of which were correct – say that the upcoming Walking Dead movies will see longtime protagonist Rick Grimes alive and well, having been taken to a human encampment focused on finding a cure for the zombie problem.

But in true Walking Dead fashion, all is not well with the survivors Rick meets, stoking the flames for more of the interpersonal conflict that the comic book and show are known for. Apparently, these scientists will have a mad side that includes experimenting on unwilling human subjects and being a little bit twisted, as the series’ antagonists tend to be. Furthermore, it’s said that something will happen in season 11 that leads to a number of characters heading out to go rescue Rick and help him escape from where he’s being held.

At least, that’s what the plan is right now. As always, things can change before filming begins, but with the story and scripts starting to come together behind the scenes, it seems like this is indeed what we’ll be seeing. Or at least, pretty close to what we’ll be seeing.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-revealed/amp/
    It's starting to sound like they're gutting the Walking Dead series in order to produce Walking Dead movies. I'm not much into going to the theater to watch movies. I'd rather pay to watch a relatively new movie on Amazon Prime within the comfort of my own home. With that said, if they drag it out too long, which they're going to, my interest could permanently wane.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Level
    Never been much of a movie-theatre goer either, though I would probably go to see a walking dead movie. I think this plandemic is going to force a lot of theatres under, if people don't return after its over. I've also never subscribed to things like Amazon Prime either. If Walking Dead leaves AMC I am probably out.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    I don’t care what the storyline is I want to see RICK! I’ve missed him so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast