Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

funny* based on spoilers* theories

i found some of these theories funny, so i decided to share with you guys:

Theories:
    Merle convinces Michonne to assassinate the governor, both are captured and tortured, Merle is killed.
    Merle captures Michonne since Rick can't decide and goes himself so only he dies if it is a trap.
    Daryl kills Merle's walker
    The Governor kills Andrea or double tortures her and Michonne.
    Michonne dies from blood loss
    Rick and Carl sneak into Woodbury while the others protect the prison from the full assualt rescuing Michonne and Andrea in thr process (possibly finding on eof them dead)
    Morgan (Freeman) returns
    During the final assualt a character is killed in the guard tower
    Judith either dies or is saved by Carl, Rick ect
    Last edited by Ripley; September 27th, 2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: link removed

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hmmm may I give it a shot? Because I've been hoping since she was born that Judith Grimes would pull a Maggie Simpson and shoot the Governor herself.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Battie View Post
    i found some of these theories funny, so i decided to share with you guys:
    Daryl kills Merle's walker
    I think I'm going to have to say this is probably true though. It's clearly Daryl standing in front of Merle in the pic where Merle is standing over a dead guy. He will be an Effing mess (remember how he reacted to finding Merle's hand?) but I believe he does have it in him to put his own brother down when he turns.

Andrea put down Amy.
    Carl put down Lori.

And Daryl DOESN'T have it in him to do it??!:confused:

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by octoburn View Post
    ...And Daryl DOESN'T have it in him to do it??!:confused:
    You're right, he absolutely does. Remember him sitting outside the cell door when he thought Carol was in there and a Walker? He was psyching himself up to put her down. We saw his struggle then. It will be really emotional when it happens with Merle. I'm gonna cry. And then I'm gonna take a pic of myself crying and post it on here so all can feel the intensity of my tears. Nah....

But "Michonne dies from blood loss?" What kind of crappy "theory" is that? These are from another fan forum, right?

And "Merle convinces Michonne to assassinate the governor, both are captured and tortured, Merle is killed." I don't find that one so far-fetched.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by octoburn View Post
    I think I'm going to have to say this is probably true though. It's clearly Daryl standing in front of Merle in the pic where Merle is standing over a dead guy. He will be an Effing mess (remember how he reacted to finding Merle's hand?) but I believe he does have it in him to put his own brother down when he turns.

Andrea put down Amy.
    Carl put down Lori.

And Daryl DOESN'T have it in him to do it??!:confused:
    i said:
    some of these

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    That forum is the super dumbed down version of this forum. Like the short bus of forums.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shinyfirefly View Post
    You're right, he absolutely does. Remember him sitting outside the cell door when he thought Carol was in there and a Walker? He was psyching himself up to put her down. We saw his struggle then. It will be really emotional when it happens with Merle. I'm gonna cry. And then I'm gonna take a pic of myself crying and post it on here so all can feel the intensity of my tears. Nah....

But "Michonne dies from blood loss?" What kind of crappy "theory" is that? These are from another fan forum, right?

And "Merle convinces Michonne to assassinate the governor, both are captured and tortured, Merle is killed." I don't find that one so far-fetched.
    He won't have time to stall like that with Merle :cry:

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by turian View Post
    He won't have time to stall like that with Merle :cry:
    I disagree. I'm basing my opinion from a few of the spoiler pics we've seen including the one with Michonne casually walking behind Merle with her hands tied. Unless Daryl is behind her with a crossbow, she's going willingly. There's also the one where the Governor and Merle are fighting and he gets his fingers bit/shot off and, of course, the Merle walker photo. I think that Merle is gonna find out what the proposed Michonne deal is and is going to tell Michonne, leaving Michonne to decide whether to wait to be traded or take matters into her own hands. Maybe Michonne will trade herself for Andrea and be tortured that way. Maybe Merle will try to step in and save her as some sort of redemption. It seems plausible to me.. All speculation of course, but I can picture it with the knowledge of those photos I've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I think I might have misunderstood you. Were you talking about Daryl stalling with Merle? Or the last theory?

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It would be a nice twist if all of the sudden Daryl wasn't strong enough to kill his brother, you know? After all he wouldn't be as "perfect" as he is right now.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Some of these theories aren't so far fetched.

"Daryl kills Merle's walker" - I assume that means Daryl kills Walker-Merle, which seems pretty likely. We can guarantee it one way or the other, but the idea that it might go down that way isn't "funny." It seems really plausible to me...

Merle capturing Michonne - mmm... Probably not... but the writers sometimes don't listen to logic...

Merle convincing Michonne to kill the Governor - that seems possible. I've been thinking Michonne and Merle are both in on some plan to kill The Governor in the next episode, because I don't think Michonne would go along with Merle if she didn't want to. Her wrists are bound, but that's it. She could get away if she wanted to.

Judith dying - fuck yes that's possible... I think she has to die sometime in the next few seasons, so why not now?

Someone dying in the guard tower - maybe. I don't think anyone important enough to be trusted to be a guard-tower sniper is going to die though.

Michonne dying is a pretty crazy theory. Whoever wrote it must not have any idea of the massive boner all the writers have for her. They'll never kill her off, especially not during her first season of being on the show. Morgan returning... I don't think so. Not yet anyway. Andrea being killed - I don't think she'll die this season either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast