Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #221
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    IMy best friends mom died in April 97yrs old they called it covid only one son was allowed in when she died , a total of five were allowed for the funeral. This is my buddy since I was 13, introduced me to punk rock, I knew his mom and all I could do was “send” my condolences.
    Meanwhile this scumbag ratfuck Governor of PA who still won’t let people see their parents in nursing was marching/kneeling with these shiftless motherfuckers yesterday with no regard for crowd size

2. Back To Top    #222
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    My best friends mom died in April 97yrs old they called it covid only one son was allowed in when she died , a total of five were allowed for the funeral. This is my buddy since I was 13, introduced me to punk rock knew ,his mom and all I could do was “send” my condolences.
    Meanwhile this scumbag ratfuck Governor of PA who still won’t let people see their parents in nursing was marching/kneeling with these shiftless motherfuckers yesterday with no regard for crowd size
    Oh man, that’s sad. I’m sorry for your loss and your best friend. I wish people would stand together and sue.

3. Back To Top    #223
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1274 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    I
    My best friends mom died in April 97yrs old they called it covid only one son was allowed in when she died , a total of five were allowed for the funeral. This is my buddy since I was 13, introduced me to punk rock, I knew his mom and all I could do was “send” my condolences.
    They're just pissing on graves and shitting on hearts.

4. Back To Top    #224
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder how many of these "peaceful protesters" know they are just the water the anitifa sharks swim in. Probably most of them. Of course IMO any protest that blocks the street or anywhere that prevents people from going about their business is not peaceful

5. Back To Top    #225
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Level
    It really is a crime what our leaders did to the law abiding citizens of this country over the last several weeks. Think about the people they have been arresting/fining for trying to open their business, the way they treated that hair dresser and others, keeping family away from their elderly and sick while they filled their homes with Covid 19. DeBlasio broke up funerals for Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn more than once and then let a bunch of criminals destroy the city without giving a damn about anything.

6. Back To Top    #226
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder if this whole Covid plandemic was to normalize wearing a mask. Wasn't it illegal to wear a mask before?

Anyways, here is the latest Project Veritas video:

7. Back To Top    #227
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    That pisses me off. When my brother died last year if they said I could not go to his funeral I would have been crushed. But then they can have all these people that didn't know or even care about this man until a few weeks ago. I disgraceful and sad especially for those that have lost family members and not gotten to have a funeral.

8. Back To Top    #228
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1274 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    That pisses me off. When my brother died last year if they said I could not go to his funeral I would have been crushed. But then they can have all these people that didn't know or even care about this man until a few weeks ago. I disgraceful and sad especially for those that have lost family members and not gotten to have a funeral.
    I'm sorry you lost your brother.

9. Back To Top    #229
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    In PA restaurants can open tomorrow and the rules are a joke. The fuckin scumbags are looting and blowing up ATMs, over 50 in philly alone. Watch this scum loot a store, it looks like a group of ants on a picnic. And the poor bastards that own businesses have to jump through these hoops. How is anyplace gonna survive when you can only have 25% occupancy, and it’s just accepted that for the looters it’s just fuckin dandy. What pissses me off is how we just take it

10. Back To Top    #230
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1274 Post(s)
    Level

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast