1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Level

CNN: White Children "Don't Deserve Innocence"

CNN gave airtime to an ‘anti-racist activist’ who suggested that white children should not be allowed to have an ‘innocent’ childhood, but rather be made to feel guilty about their ‘white privilege’ at an early age.

CNN host Poppy Harlow cited a letter sent to her from a school directing white parents how to teach their kids about their ‘white privilege’, and asked Tim Wise “When should parents do this with their kids and how?”

Wise responded that it should be at as young an age as possible, and that white kids need to be repeatedly told they are over privileged in order to sufficiently indoctrinate them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...erve-innocence

oh ffs.. i'm so glad my daughter is an adult now and not having to be in schools and around teachers and educators that push this bullshit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Level
    An “Anti-Racist Activist” that wants white kids to feel guilty of being white is pretty damned racist IMO, but most anti-anything’s are usually guilty of being hypocrites anyway. That school letter is everything that’s wrong with the school system today.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    Anyone who advocates making children feel bad about themselves shouldn't be given airtime.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    CNN gave airtime to an ‘anti-racist activist’ who suggested that white children should not be allowed to have an ‘innocent’ childhood, but rather be made to feel guilty about their ‘white privilege’ at an early age.

CNN host Poppy Harlow cited a letter sent to her from a school directing white parents how to teach their kids about their ‘white privilege’, and asked Tim Wise “When should parents do this with their kids and how?”

Wise responded that it should be at as young an age as possible, and that white kids need to be repeatedly told they are over privileged in order to sufficiently indoctrinate them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...erve-innocence

oh ffs.. i'm so glad my daughter is an adult now and not having to be in schools and around teachers and educators that push this bullshit

I’d be suing the fuck out of that school. The narrative coming from the main media is so obvious. They want a race war. They want us divided. They want an One World Order.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Bullshit!!!! I would be taking my kid out of school or never have one to begin with. I try to treat everyone the same until they give me a reason not too. This kind of shit makes me not want to treat them well. Two people I work with got yelled at in the parking lot yesterday of Target by a car full of black men. Saying this was all their faults. And that their kind needed taken care of. How are they any better than what they say is happening to them. This is getting so sad.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    I am a certified pre kindergarten/ early education teacher. Kids under a certain age do not even understand guilt. Teaching them to feel guilty about something they have no control over is child abuse.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    I wasn’t going to comment on this quite frankly because I’m just exhausted by the outright hatred towards whites that’s acceptable as long as it’s against only whites. Notice not one word about Asians, seems to me there’s a group that, like blacks in population are a minority nationally yet are the highest in testing,high paid professions and educational achievements. And whaddya know nobody moves out of the neighborhood if a Korean family moves in. And why would that be? Could it be they also have the lowest rate of crime in their community compared to blacks. If these race hustlers/anti-America types want to go down this road let’s do it. Numbers don’t lie and let’s face it nobody’s better at numbers than Asians

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...-lives-matter/
    Yup, all our problems are solved now, seems this young Lloyd bridges now refuses to dance , everybody can go home. Racial harmony has been achieved!!!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Level
    This is child abuse pure and simple. The picture of that child holding the sign makes me sick.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Yet another case for homeschooling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast