1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Level

AMC Announces Walking Dead Universe Panels for SDCC at Home 2020

AMC announced they’re participating in SDCC: At Home with their annual Hall H panels (minus Hall H), which includes THE WALKING DEAD, FEAR THE WALKING DEAD, and the upcoming series WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND.

Each panel will feature most of the stars and producers of each show and will be available to stream for free for everyone watching at home.

Dates and links will be available closer to the panel time.

Check out the official lineup below.

TWD:

The Walking Dead will make its 11th San Diego Comic-Con appearance with a panel spotlighting the season 10 finale episode, “A Certain Doom,” which will air as a standalone episode later this year. Moderated by Chris Hardwick (Talking Dead), the panel will feature TWDU Chief Content Officer Scott M. Gimple, Showrunner and Executive Producer Angela Kang, Executive Producer Greg Nicotero, who directed the season finale, and cast members Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Lauren Cohan, Josh McDermitt, Ross Marquand and Paola Lazaro, among others.

FTWD:

Fear the Walking Dead will present a panel for the series’ upcoming sixth season, premiering later this year. Moderated by Hardwick, the panel will feature Gimple, Showrunners and Executive Producers Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg and cast members Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Karen David, Jenna Elfman and Rubén Blades.

TWD WORLD BEYOND

The Walking Dead: World Beyond makes its Comic-Con International debut as the third series in wildly successful The Walking Dead Universe. Moderated by Hardwick, the series’ panel will feature Gimple, Showrunner and Executive Producer Matt Negrete and cast members Aliyah Royale, Alexa Mansour, Hal Cumpston, Nicholas Cantu, Nico Tortorella, Julia Ormond and Joe Holt.

https://www.skybound.com/shows/the-w...c-at-home-2020

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Lauren Cohan. <3

Not sure if we should read in to the fact that Christian Serratos is not listed there even though Princess is. I know it says among others but why would you not give her star billing? Even Ross was mentioned and she outranks him too. But why Princess? She should be in the "among others" section. Even Seth should be mentioned over her. Same as Khary. So maybe there is something about that too. Hmm..

It's possible that she could just be busy and unable to attend but with everything going on wtf would she be doing?

Just not mentioning Christian is so strange. She's tied with Josh as the 4th longest lasting cast member (because Lauren is back). Season 11 would be her 8th season.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Level
    Was to be expected I guess, but they announced today that they'll be announcing the air date for the S10 finale during the panel. That sentence sounds ridiculous in my head. Lol. I get why they're doing a TWD panel... but, I don't at the same time. Just not needed and I doubt we'll have better insight on what to expect of the finale from it.

On the other hand, I always look forward to the panel at SDCC every year and would've been bummed had there not been one. BUT, it's because I'm looking forward to details of a new season, trailer, etc. I understand they haven't been filming and all of that, but there's no real hype for this one.