Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hershel for sure. Also, Dale and of course Merle. I have always been a fan of T-Dog. Never forget Shumpert!

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Kelly is way more interesting for sure. And she can stand on her own unlike Connie. Plus Angel is more likeable than Lauren R at least to people I watch with.
    I like Kelly and Connie, but I find the story of someone losing their hearing in a zombie apocalypse far more interesting than someone who is already deaf & adjusted to a silent life, so to me that makes Kelly the better character.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Here goes nothing:
    Rick, Glenn, Carol, Maggie,

25. Beth
    24. Sasha
    23. Beta
    22. Saddiq
    21. Abraham
    20. Merle
    19. Lydia
    18. Gregory
    17. Simon
    16. Morgan
    15. Gabriel
    14. Eugene
    13. Shane
    12. Michonne
    11. Alpha
    10. Carl
    9. Hershel
    8. Ezekiel
    7. The Governor
    6. Daryl
    5. Negan
    4. Carol
    3. Rick
    2. Maggie
    1. Glenn

All the above had a large impact on the show, though I felt that 25-17 were often fairly secondary characters in the episodes they were in. Beta is on the list, just for being the most psychotic and formidable villain yet seen. I thought Saddiq grew into an interesting character too, and his final storyline with Dante was very interesting. A few interesting choices in the middle: Gabriel - Great character with an interesting story arc, but never someone I particularly warmed to. Michonne - Likeable at times, but grew repetitive at others and certainly faded after Rick left. Carl - Killed off too early, was never a huge fan of the character, though always relevant to the story. The governor is in the top 10, for still being the best villain TWD ever had, Negan is top five because of his awesome character arc and great lines, Daryl and Carol would be higher if they were more interesting (Daryl - grunts a lot, Carol - guilt about killing people and making mistakes, overcomes it, then the cycle starts again next season). For me, Maggie and Glenn are likely to stay 1 and 2. Just such good characters, brilliant actors, great scenes between them and always relevant.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    9/10 ranking lists are garbage, but this one.

This one is ABSOLUTE garbage. Merle died 7 years ago and people still bring him up in every discussion. Same with Hershel

Also, they really dropped the ball with Jesus in the show. Anybody ever found out what actually happened behind the scenes or something ? Although I was already slowly losing interest in the show, his introduction and first 3-4 episodes were solid, then he fucking disappeared for like 10 episodes straight and never really did anything from what I know.
    I agree about Jesus, but not about Hershel and Merle. Hershel was one of the most solid and interesting characters from seasons 2-4: Someone who knitted the group together and was a massive loss to them when he died. Merle was also a big character, although he didn't appear in a huge number of episodes, as what he said and did impacted the storyline and characters in a big way.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencersGuts1 View Post
    I agree about Jesus, but not about Hershel and Merle. Hershel was one of the most solid and interesting characters from seasons 2-4: Someone who knitted the group together and was a massive loss to them when he died. Merle was also a big character, although he didn't appear in a huge number of episodes, as what he said and did impacted the storyline and characters in a big way.
    My point exactly .

Hershel had far more impact on the show than anybody else from 11 to 25 lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12