Thread: Joe Biden

1. Back To Top    #91
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I'm not so sure they'll get rid of him that quickly. Yes there are probably those that are impatient to do so, but its a card they only play once. On another site I predicted he would be president for the whole 2 terms no matter what state of decomposition he was in.

I could be wrong; I often am!
    He’s using note cards to get through speeches and they already want to hand the nuclear codes over to Harris and Pelosi. He may last longer than a year, but there’s no way he’s finishing one term IMO. I’m pretty sure he said he’d only run for one term anyway, but he probably wouldn’t remember that either.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    So it seems that a lot of people are outraged over the air strikes in Syria happening without reasonable casus belli. To some it brings mind the time when the evil Orange Man assassinated that Iranian general. But remember, folks - if the presidency of Saint Obomber told us anything, you can wantonly kill lots and lots of people and destabilize a region to the detriment of global security and you'll get a free pass so long as you have a (D) after your name !

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level

This guy has no business being “President”. He should be in an old folks home being spoon fed his pudding.

4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyas View Post
    So it seems that a lot of people are outraged over the air strikes in Syria happening without reasonable casus belli. To some it brings mind the time when the evil Orange Man assassinated that Iranian general. But remember, folks - if the presidency of Saint Obomber told us anything, you can wantonly kill lots and lots of people and destabilize a region to the detriment of global security and you'll get a free pass so long as you have a (D) after your name !
    And the former SoS can follow up that destabilization with, "What difference, at this point, does it make??"

5. Back To Top    #95
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    It's so very comforting that the President can't keep track of his thoughts even with his index cards. The people who voted for this guy should be ashamed of themselves.

6. Back To Top    #96
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Where is this simpering pedophiles state of the union speech? My guess is he never gives one

7. Back To Top    #97
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Where is this simpering pedophiles state of the union speech? My guess is he never gives one
    Well, Nancy said they wouldn't even think of it until they finished the covid relief porkulus. I can't wait to see what they do with him for the SotU, isn't he obligated to do it?

8. Back To Top    #98
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    Well, Nancy said they wouldn't even think of it until they finished the covid relief porkulus. I can't wait to see what they do with him for the SotU, isn't he obligated to do it?
    Technically he could submit it in writing, they’re actually pulling the domestic terrorisim excuse bullshit. Either way no msm will bring it up. Like I said in my earlier post it’s the one thing these commies are scared to death of. Old short eyes up there without a net and after dark, that’s when sundowner symptoms arise in Alzheimer’s patients

9. Back To Top    #99
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...us-bill-passes
    42 days and not one fucking press conference, in 100 years has there been a president who’s refused a press conference. Now “he” (not that he even knows what day it is) says he won’t address Congress until his fucking covid bill is passed. This short eyes motherfucker has to be farther gone than anyone dares to say. I said it a year ago, Alzheimer’s is a insidious disease. It can hit and linger but when it goes full blown it’s downhill fast. There’s no doubt in my mind this fucker is the existential threat not climate.

10. Back To Top    #100
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Level
    @Anton probably no press conference because the press's knee-pads for fluffing haven't arrived in the mail yet

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast