Thread: Joe Biden

1. Back To Top    #61
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Level
    Genocide is just China’s “different cultural norms” my god, all fuckin summer one felonious black junkie dies and the cities burn. But millions put in camps to be starved, raped and murdered and the president of the United States waves it away with his liver spotted hand. How far does China have its hand up this crooks ass ? This is fuckin Neville chamberlain bad and the top story is a senator that goes on a inappropriately timed vacation.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Genocide is just China’s “different cultural norms” my god, all fuckin summer one felonious black junkie dies and the cities burn. But millions put in camps to be starved, raped and murdered and the president of the United States waves it away with his liver spotted hand. How far does China have its hand up this crooks ass ? This is fuckin Neville chamberlain bad and the top story is a senator that goes on a inappropriately timed vacation.
    See the efforts to paint Churchill as a rascist and to remove all references to him as a strong leader? Most of us know where Chamberlain's appeasement got us. This is why anyone with an America first agenda or who is willing to speak up has got to go. History is repeating itself right before our eyes. With the damage done to this country over the last 50 years or so, and our current level of divide, I don't see how we can win another large scale conflict, certainly not with a potato in the WH, a consummate liar and appeaser as VP and a bunch of identity politics lackeys as advisors. Imagine the outcome of a world wide conflict without the strength and conviction of the US it will be global devastation on an unheard of scale. What a wonder they are now going after the military.

I agree that Cruz's vacation is being used, but the man should have had the sense to skip the Cancun trip. It's not just optics, this is a disgrace that is turning into a humanitarian crisis. He should have been right there with the people of Texas that he loves so much when he needs votes.

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    As a Texan I was way too worried about my own family and friends to be bothered with Cruz or Biden. We are literally thawing out.

But it was a stupid move on Ted’s part and we all know Biden isn’t fond of Red Texas..

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    As a Texan I was way too worried about my own family and friends to be bothered with Cruz or Biden. We are literally thawing out.

But it was a stupid move on Ted’s part and we all know Biden isn’t fond of Red Texas..
    I hope you and your family, friends and neighbors are ok. I can't believe how very bad things are there. My prayers are with all of you!

5. Back To Top    #65
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Level
    Remember watching Trump leave the WH to go to crisis zones and stop to answer press questions on the way to Marine One? OR how about all those hour+ long free wheeling press conferences he would give? WTH is Biden doing with himself other than signing more EOs that he likely has no idea about?

I thought low energy Jeb was bad but this is pitiful and dangerous.

6. Back To Top    #66
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    I hope you and your family, friends and neighbors are ok. I can't believe how very bad things are there. My prayers are with all of you!
    We are actually ok now, we were lucky and never lost power. But I know a lot of family and friends who have not had power in 10 days. My son was stuck in Austin for 8 days in a hotel with limited food, but thankfully he’s home now and safe.

7. Back To Top    #67
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Level
    YouTube deleting ‘dislikes’ from Biden videos. And here I thought he was the most popular “President” ever.

8. Back To Top    #68
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Level
    I don’t usually recommend news programs but you have to watch 2/22/21 Tucker Carlson’s show. In it former Clinton fuckdoll naomi wolf lays out the case how were in what 1920’s facist Italy looked like. When you’ve got the left sayin it you know we’re doomed

9. Back To Top    #69
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    YouTube deleting ‘dislikes’ from Biden videos. And here I thought he was the most popular “President” ever.

https://youtu.be/DFJNAiRDiIM
    They have been doing this all along. It's a joke. This entire Biden election should open everyone's eyes to how we are being continuously played. We are in a world of trouble.

10. Back To Top    #70
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    They have been doing this all along. It's a joke. This entire Biden election should open everyone's eyes to how we are being continuously played. We are in a world of trouble.
    It’s no different than what went on in the election. They think us Plebs are dumb enough not to see what they’re doing.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast