1. Back To Top    #101
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...us-bill-passes
    42 days and not one fucking press conference, in 100 years has there been a president who’s refused a press conference. Now “he” (not that he even knows what day it is) says he won’t address Congress until his fucking covid bill is passed. This short eyes motherfucker has to be farther gone than anyone dares to say. I said it a year ago, Alzheimer’s is a insidious disease. It can hit and linger but when it goes full blown it’s downhill fast. There’s no doubt in my mind this fucker is the existential threat not climate.
    They’re just delaying the inevitable shit show that the address would be. The fool uses teleprompter’s every time he attempts to speak and can’t even get that right. I wouldn’t expect any press conferences either. When they get the chance to try and ask questions he totally ignores them and is hurried off stage. They can only hide this for so long. I really think he’ll be outta there by this time next year.

2. Back To Top    #102
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1288 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I'm not so sure they'll get rid of him that quickly. Yes there are probably those that are impatient to do so, but its a card they only play once. On another site I predicted he would be president for the whole 2 terms no matter what state of decomposition he was in.

I could be wrong; I often am!
    I agree. He's quite useful. Everybody knows he's a puppet, and that's good enough for the Democrats for now because he isn't Trump. The extreme leftists will grow pretty impatient with the pace at which "he" is implementing their agenda, but there's more political infrastructure to be destroyed/established before they can put him aside. The second amendment is at the top of that list.

3. Back To Top    #103
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1288 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    The pinkos are scared, I think their about 6-8 months away from a gaffe they canít come back from. Thatís the real worry, either something incredibly embarrassing or to them god forbid ďtruthfulĒ.
    The press has his back. For the rest of them, he isn't Trump and that's all they need to know to keep them sleeping at night.

4. Back To Top    #104
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Level
    The WH feed was cut yesterday after Biden offered to take questions when he finished speaking to the House Dem Caucus. I don't think they can cover this up much longer. He is completely unable to manage unscripted questions.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-to-take-que/

This guy is going to do huge damage to the dem party and maybe all of the entrenched political elites and I am here for it. As more people start to realize how bad he is and start asking questions about when and what people knew of his cognitive decline it's going to get ugly. The rats will all be scurrying for cover. Good thing so much is on camera.
    Dementia is a progressively worsening disease. He isn't going to get any better at this and so the problem will only become more and more obvious.

5. Back To Top    #105
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I believe the question shouldn't be '' Will he last for the next four years ? '' As much as I would really like to see him committed to a hospital ward ( or to a hole in the ground, given his age ) we can't forget this would allow Heels-Up Harris to take the helm and fuck things up even more. And I'm sure none of us want that two-faced C U Next Tuesday lording over us plebs, do we ?

6. Back To Top    #106
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level

7. Back To Top    #107
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Democrats spent the week passing $1400 checks for lower/middle class Americans, including dependents left out by the first two bills, $300/wk unemployment through early September, $350 billion for cities and states, $3.6k/yr credit for 0-6yr olds, $3k/yr credit for 6-17yr olds, $170b for schools, and $100B for public health.

Republicans spent the week...reading Dr. Seuss and whining about Mr. Potato Head.

8. Back To Top    #108
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    Democrats spent the week passing $1400 checks for lower/middle class Americans, including dependents left out by the first two bills, $300/wk unemployment through early September, $350 billion for cities and states, $3.6k/yr credit for 0-6yr olds, $3k/yr credit for 6-17yr olds, $170b for schools, and $100B for public health.

Republicans spent the week...reading Dr. Seuss and whining about Mr. Potato Head.
    Fuck the failed cities who’ve done this to themselves, fuck the so-called child tax credit which is just welfare for the illegals soon to come, and fuck the the can’t get rights who callously ignore how fascism starts. When President short eyes takes real questions then we’ll talk

9. Back To Top    #109
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    A lot of people bet that Biden would be out by April and it is almost April, my self included. There are now loud whispers to get ready for the transition of Kamala Harris as your president. Get ready. Biden has been a dud disaster.

10. Back To Top    #110
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    I disagree,
    to my mind biden has been everything they wanted. History through the Bolsheviks, Nazis , Maoists and the rest, has shown that the iron hand is always preceded by a velvet glove. Give the proletariat a crumb and you can have the whole fuckin loaf. Any dullard can see the merger of major companies and govt as the end result of facism, it’s literally the definition of it. Ol short eyes then goes the way of the romanovs, hindinberg, and chaing kai shek. And then, yet another empire falls onto the slag heap of history.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast