Thread: Joe Biden

1. Back To Top    #91
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I'm not so sure they'll get rid of him that quickly. Yes there are probably those that are impatient to do so, but its a card they only play once. On another site I predicted he would be president for the whole 2 terms no matter what state of decomposition he was in.

I could be wrong; I often am!
    He’s using note cards to get through speeches and they already want to hand the nuclear codes over to Harris and Pelosi. He may last longer than a year, but there’s no way he’s finishing one term IMO. I’m pretty sure he said he’d only run for one term anyway, but he probably wouldn’t remember that either.

2. Back To Top    #92
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    So it seems that a lot of people are outraged over the air strikes in Syria happening without reasonable casus belli. To some it brings mind the time when the evil Orange Man assassinated that Iranian general. But remember, folks - if the presidency of Saint Obomber told us anything, you can wantonly kill lots and lots of people and destabilize a region to the detriment of global security and you'll get a free pass so long as you have a (D) after your name !

3. Back To Top    #93
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Level

This guy has no business being “President”. He should be in an old folks home being spoon fed his pudding.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910