1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level

So What Did You All Think of 10C?

Personally if you asked me to rewatch, I'd rather fuck a porcupine and shove a cactus up my ass. I'd rather slurp crap oozing out of a warthog's anus than go through this shitfest of a season again.

Season 10 would've been a somewhat solid season had these episodes not existed.

"Oh, but James, they were something to tide us over until season 11."

Yeah, well they added literally nothing to the show. I could've filmed paint drying and it'd be the exact same thing.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Level
    There was nothing good about it other than Maggie returning and even that was pointless. The one thing people wanted to see when she returned was some kind of confrontation between her and Negan and all we got was stares and silence.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Level
    I was going to say "snorefest", but I prefer your description.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    10C delivered one of my personal favorite episodes (the Aaron/Gabe one) and then Here's Negan, which is one of the highest rated episodes of the entire series. It also gave us the Carol/Daryl episode last week, the lowest rated of the series...overtaking the previous record holder, Princess' episode a week earlier lmao. Wild swings in quality. I think it would have been better to give pre-apocalypse backstories to all the characters like they did Negan in order to increase the audience's bond with these characters entering the final season.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Level
    Started okay. Ended okay. The whole middle was the shits. I actually liked Here's Negan. My problem is that it would have been a good Episode 5 or something. Not a good end to a season. And waiting so long for new WD you expect better. And I get COVID but if you can't do it properly wait until you can. Because in 5 years people aren't going to be thinking about COVID when they're watching this show. I do like how the ending seems to be focusing on Negan/Maggie. That seems to be one of the big things going in to the final season which makes a TON of sense. What else in the show do people really care that much about that it would tug at your heartstrings? The Lucille moment was the biggest moment in the show's history. It hit people so hard their eyeballs popped out. Many never even returned. But the ones that did stay still feel something towards that moment. And without Rick and Coral it really is the best they got. And they haven't beat that story to death yet either because for the longest time Maggie was in hiding, then there was the war that went on for a few seasons which prevented them from really addressing it other than a few lines here and there. Then Maggie finally did get to see him face to face but it was one scene in one episode and he was locked up and broken and then she vanished for pretty much 2 seasons. Now there is nothing really stopping them from getting in to this story. She's there. He's free. Game on.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Level
    Viewership on all of them sucked

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't remember much about the first episode except Maggie was back, the second wasn't very good, and I wasn't interested enough to watch the rest. Not to mention that after the long absence in 2020, I kept forgetting it was on.

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.