Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Season 7 Death Predictions

1.Morgan Jones-(Major Death)- Zombified death as well
    2. Alicia Clark-(I hope she survives)- Alive
    3. Althea- Alive but dies in the Rick movies series.
    4. Victor Strand- NEVER LIKED HIM, MAIN villain of season 7 DEATH.
    5. Luciana Galvez- Strand kills her in attempt to take control of the group as the leader.
    6.Dwight- Gets his comic book death on Fear the walking dead but with a twist.
    7. Sarah-Survives season 7, promoted to main cast member.
    8. Charlie- Survives season 7, but could see as unexpected death.
    9. Grace- Survives season 7 for character development and to further along the story of love and butyral of death.
    10. Sherry- Survives season 7 but splinters off to kill Negan on the Walking dead, only to be captured by the commonwealth and experimented on for the rick movies and dies in the end.
    11. Wes- Survives season 7 just lost his brother I don't thin they'll be ballsy and kill him off just yet.
    12. June Dorie- Survives season 7 and 8 in my opinion.
    13. John Dorie Sr.- Survives season 7 and 8 and potentially the whole series with June as they are becoming the most likeable of the characters left on the show that's left.
    14. Daniel Salazar- I kind of want to see a spinoff series with his character for development and have it be like the walking dead but him be the leader of his group .
    15. Wendall- Season 7 Finale DEATH.
    16. Isabelle- Survives season 7 but Dies in the Rick movie series trilogy.
    17. Jacob- Personally I see his death coming at any time within the series.
    18. Howard- Season 7 death at Victor Strands hands.
    19. Kim Larson- Season 7 Death.
    20. Kevin Larson- Season 7 Death.
    21.Brigga Larson- Season 7 death, bitten and zombified.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    since there's likely a time jump that is set to occur in the season 7 premiere I think they will go back and forth in time. At the end of the episode I think they'll reveal Morgan to have died. It's almost obvious he was bitten or scratched in the submarine. if he wasn't I would be shocked. He will be the major death of the season I imagine. ANd his character has kind of worn thin since moving to Fear.

The other season 7 deaths I can see happening are Wendell, Sherry and Jacob. Probably Luciana as well. Jacob provides nothing to the show. long term I just don't know how Wendell will make it, realistically. These new showrunners that took over in season 4 don't seem as "ballsy" as those in Walking Dead or the first three seasons of Fear, so I don't think there will be a major "culling" of characters, as they will likely do in season 11 of Walking Dead. Look at Season 5 of Fear. NO major deaths. Season 6 only John really. And that was only because Garrett wanted out. I'm talking about our main, core group of characters. same thing with Season 4, Nick died but Frank wanted out. So it was really only Kim Dicken's character that died.

I'm pretty confident on my choices for season 7 deaths. In season 8 I think Strand and at least one more core cast member will die but it's too early to predict. I really thought Daniel would die in season 6 but at this point I think he will make it to the end.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Level
    I have a feeling Strand will be the final villain of Fear so I'm guessing Morgan will kill him but Alicia should be the one to do it as a way of bringing it full circle.

Strand will probably kill Daniel.

I feel like Dwight and Sherry will leave the show and end up running in to Daryl & Carol in the far future in that spinoff they're supposed to do. Daryl has history with both Dwight & Sherry so I could see that being a "surprise" even if it makes no sense that they'd run in to each other again.

Morgan & Al will probably appear in the Rick movies.

I feel like Fear will end with Alicia running her own settlement like her mother did. Charlie (ugh), June (ugh) and John Sr. will probably be part of it with her. Maybe Luciana too just so they have one other long time character still alive that can deliver the line "Madison would be proud."

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Level
    There isn’t a chance in hell they’d kill Morgan off before the Rick movie, if that ever happens. There’s a better chance they’ll kill off Grace and give Morgan another storyline about him going crazy. I could see Daniel dying at some point, but I’d guess it’s more likely a lesser character like Wendell will die next.