Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Level

How Will the Show End?

Now that we're actually in the endgame now I figured I'd remake this thread.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    A happy ending, fingers crossed. Well, as happily as you can hope for in post-apocalyptia.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Level
    Honestly we’re most likely gonna get a lame ending that doesn’t have any resolution because TWD universe is still gonna continue and you have the Rick movies which probably will tie in to the show somehow. A few main characters may die, Daryl and Carol will ride off into the sunset and then my guess is that it’ll end with a Rick appearance that’ll lead into the movies.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    It will end with someone dying and not turning. Die, stay dead, back to normal. Flash forward to a future where society is rebuilt and walkers are a thing in the very distant past. Someone dies, and a finger twitches or eyes open...etc. Cue the theme music.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Virgil will tell someone about Michonne going to New Jersey to search for Rick - forcing Judith to confirm that Michonne found evidence Rick is alive. They'll get things settled at the Commonwealth and then Daryl and Carol will leave to follow Michonne so they can help her find Rick. FTWD and TWB will set up the CRM conflict - which could come into play in the spin-off for Daryl and Carol as well. Then all of that will continue into the movies with all of them coming together to fight the CRM in the final film.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Jim wakes up under that fuckin tree and realizes he’s had one too many edibles. And now that this has become the wokest show on tv. He’ll be comforted by his husband Heath

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Level
    I honestly don't even know who they can kill off in the final season that would be impactful but I also can't imagine no one big dying in the final season. Especially how long it's going to be.

But we know Daryl & Carol are safe. I'm guessing Negan is safe so they have the option of doing a spinoff if they want. I doubt they'll do anything with the kids.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I think it's between Ezekiel, Rosita, Gabriel and Aaron. I have a feeling Rosita will be fine though because she just had a baby and while that hasn't stopped the show before I'm assuming they'll want the ending to be somewhat hopeful. If Rosita dies maybe it would be after a big time jump when the kid is much older but I don't see it happening when she still has a little baby. Aaron is probably safe too now that I think about it because they don't want the backlash of them killing off their biggest gay character. He's also the only parent Gracie has. I can't see them killing off both Ezekiel and Gabriel though because they probably don't want that backlash either of killing both of their major black characters (especially with Michonne gone) and if it's between Ezekiel and Gabriel It's pretty obvious it's going to be Ezekiel. He's basically just a plot device for Carol anyway.

But Ezekiel just doesn't seem like enough, yknow? I mean they have other characters that can die. I'm sure someone from Magna's group will die. Probably Luke. But I dunno if those are really going to feel "big."

I suppose it's always possible that Morgan returns. Especially if they can't get Rick. So maybe he'll be the major death? That could be their way of bringing it full circle. Since he was actually in the first episode of the series. No one else currently on the show was in the first episode.

As for how it'll end, I'm guessing it'll end pretty close to how it did in the comics. I don't really see much of a reason to change it. There is going to be a few things they'll have to remix because there is still a few characters that aren't on the show anymore like Coral but Judith can easily take his spot.

I do have my fingers crossed for Rick. And not just for the final episode. I'd like him to return for all of 11C. I'll take anything of course just to have him back but I don't want it to feel rushed. Who cares if it spoils the movies and tells you he survives them. People know he's going to survive at least the first 2 if they're still doing a trilogy. What if the third movie took place after TWD anyway and served as a bonus finale? Maybe the first movie is wherever the hell Rick is now and trying to escape and the second is him on the road trying to get from wherever he is now back to Alexandria.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Level
    This is a hard question because honestly I don't care about a lot of the characters and don't care about any of the kids.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I’m going to say what I HOPE will happen. But you know how that goes...

I’d love to see Ezekiel get some treatment at the Commonwealth & stay alive for a while.
    I want to see Michonne return with Rick. If Danai chooses to stay away from the show maybe she gets him out & dies doing so.
    I just want to see a reunion in some way...Rick, Michonne, RJ, Judith, Carol, Daryl, Aaron, Maggie, Hershel.
    I’d like to see Gabriel survive.
    Jerry.

Then another time jump.
    All the kids- Judith, RJ, Hershel, Gracie, Jerry’s kids & the rest all working in a bigger & better Alexandria.
    Little Ass Kicker leading the way with her sword. Some of the others still around.
    Foolish & wishful thinking on my part I guess.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    What I think will happen from here on in The Walking Dead (Season 11)

11x06
    Pope forces Daryl to kill Frost, to prove his loyalty, and Daryl relents, killing Maggie's friend. Later, Daryl, Leah, and other Reapers chase after two survivors, who are later revealed to be Connie and Virgil. Daryl is just out there on this chase hoping to find his group so he can run away with them. Meanwhile, in Alexandria, Carol tells Magna and Kelly about the Whisperer's revelation about Connie. So Kelly desperately sets out to find her sister.

11x07
    Negan teaches Whisperer tactics to Maggie, Gabriel and Elijah so they can send a horde to the Meridian. Connie and Virgil find the group. Meanwhile, Daryl and Leah hunt, and Leah reveals that she isn't evil like Pope. In Commomwealth, Ezekiel, Eugene and Princess clean walkers on a railway line, and Yumiko meets Pamela Milton. In the end, Eugene discovers that the Stephanie who welcomed him was fake, and he later finds the real Stephanie.

11x08
    Negan, Maggie, Gabriel, Elijah, Connie and Virgil lead the horde into the Meridian, and many Reapers are killed. Negan and the others invade the Meridian. Maggie and Leah get into a fight that ends up resulting in Daryl having to intervene. In the end, Negan, Maggie, Gabriel, Elijah, Connie and Virgil manage to escape, but still without the supplies. Meanwhile in Alexandria, a storm attacks the community, and walkers manage to break through, forcing the group to defend the site. Many Alexandrians are killed during the attack.

11B
    11x09
    The Commonwealth army arrives in Alexandria, and clears the community of walkers who attacked in the previous episode. Meanwhile, flashbacks from moments before are shown, of Eugene repairing the train station, and convincing Mercer to save his friends. Aaron, Carol and Rosita inform about Maggie's mission and so a group is formed to go after her, this group formed by; Mercer, Carol, Rosita, Princess, Magna and some Commonwealth soldiers. On the Meridian, Leah discovers the truth about Daryl, but she chooses to keep it a secret so as not to put her friend's life at risk.

11x10
    Negan, Maggie, Gabriel, Elijah, Connie and Virgil take refuge in a house to regain their energy, when Mercer, Carol, Rosita, Princess, Magna and some soldiers from the Commonwealth show up. They claim they don't need Meridian's supplies, but Maggie claims they do need to take the place, for two reasons, 1) for them to pay for their actions and 2) Daryl is still with them and needs to be rescued. Finally, after much discussion, they surprise the Meridian that was already weak from the horde attack. So, they attack by surprise and all the Reapers are killed in a great battle that results in the Dog's death, and Virgil's, but before he dies, he tells Negan about Michonne. Also, before Pope is killed by Mercer, he finds out about Leah's betrayal, and kills her.
    Negan, Maggie, Gabriel, Elijah, Connie, Daryl, Mercer, Carol, Rosita, Princess, Magna and Commonwealth soldiers return to Alexandria, but first pass the church and rescue Alden, who was still alive.

11x11
    In Alexandria, small groups are formed to go to the Commonwealth. The first group includes Rosita, Coco, Judith and Gabriel, in addition to Eugene and Princess, returning to the empire. Meanwhile, Lance heads to Alexandria to meet the locals. Aaron and Daryl tour with him in the community, and Oceanside (but not shown Oceanside, just quoted), but confirm that Luke, Scott and Dianne are there.
    In Commonwealth, Rosita gets the job of being a soldier.

11x12
    Daryl, Carol, Negan, Maggie, Hershel, Lydia, Aaron, Gracie, Alden, Jerry, Nabila, Magna, Kelly, Connie, among others, remain in Alexandria while Lance talks about his past. In Commonwealth, Yumiko must defend Pamela's son Sebastian from a crime. However, Sebastian actually committed the crime, but Yumiko is forced to defend him.

11x13
    Daryl, Carol, Negan, Maggie, Hershel, Lydia, Aaron, Gracie, Magna and Kelly are taken to Commonwealth. Alden, Jerry, Nabila and others still remain in Alexandria.

11x14
    Judith, Hershel and Gracie are enrolled in the Commonwealth School. Survivors try to adapt to new life. Ezekiel starts cancer treatment.

11x15
    Maggie and Pamela talk for the first time, and their ideals are discussed. Daryl struggles to understand the Empire's residents, as they were like the Alexandrians before Rick and the others arrived in Season 5

11x16
    A scandal in Commonwealth occurs when someone anonymously releases reports of Milton corruption. Mercer and Sebastian argue, and the Empire dwellers choose sides.

11C
    11x17
    Alden, Jerry, Nabila (and their children), Marco, Luke and Dianne go to Commonwealth. Meanwhile, Cyndie, Rachel, and other women from Oceanside will help rebuild and strengthen Alexandria, which still has people to work with like Scott, Barbara and random Alexandrians. In Commonwealth, a political war breaks out.

11x18
    Demonstrations in the streets of Commonwealth take place, and some soldiers are forced to control the crowd, orders Pamela, but it will be few soldiers because most are on the Mercer side, not the Miltons. Kelly is accidentally killed by protesters and Magna is seriously injured. Stephanie "Fake", Marco and Dianne also die.

11x19
    Yumiko tries to convince her brother Tomi to reveal his skills as a surgeon in order to save Magna's life. Tomi is slow to give in, and by the time he starts operating on Magna, it's too late. Magna dies. Of course there are other surgeons in Commonwealth, but during all the chaos, it was impossible to reach them. Connie, Yumiko and Luke mourn the death of both (Kelly and Magna). Meanwhile, Maggie, Gabriel, Aaron and Daryl are disgusted by the situation in the community.

11x20
    Amidst all the chaos in the Empire, good news... Ezekiel is cured of cancer, not completely, but the doctors guarantee that he will be all right. The last scene of the episode is when Gabriel has a moment of fury after all the events, and goes on top of Pamela, to kill her. Rosita, right now she's a soldier, and her job is to protect the governor. So, she sees Gabriel attacking Pamela, and realizes she needs to stop him. She begs, but the priest doesn't relent, and when he's about to kill Pamela, he gets shot in the head, which kills him. A shot fired by Rosita, who had to kill her lover, to save Coco's life, as she knew that if she let the governor die, she and her daughter could be expelled, or even executed. Rosita acted on impulse, and she will carry that death forever. Her dream of Abraham being shot (11x03) refers to precisely this scene.

11x21
    Mercer, Pamela and Sebastian are judged on their attitudes, and Pamela is arrested. The main survivors hold an official funeral for Kelly, Marco, Dianne, Magna and Gabriel.

11x22
    About two weeks pass after the previous episode. Commonwealth is still dealing with the effects of the political conflict that resulted in many deaths. Lance is now the official governor of the empire, as Pamela remains imprisoned. Sebastian is disgusted and plans to do something.

11x23
    Sebastian decides to kill someone to show his feelings. He was fine, but in the blink of an eye, he lost everything. Therefore, Sebastian decides to kill Ezekiel, who was fine, after finally curing himself of cancer, but in the blink of an eye, he loses everything, in this case, death. So Sebastian breaks into the room where Ezekiel is sleeping, and kills him. Mercer and the soldiers quickly arrive and arrest the boy. At the end of the episode, Daryl and Carol decide to leave, to go after Michonne, after Negan tells about Virgil's speech in 11x10.

11x24
    About 7-8 months pass after the previous episode.
    In Commonwealth, Yumiko gets a big role in the government, not to allow Pamela or Sebastian to be released from prison.
    Mercer and Princess enter a romantic relationship,
    Meanwhile, Alexandria has finally been rebuilt and is far more evolved, with the help of Commonwealth. Aaron and Maggie lead the community. Negan, Rosita, Coco, Judith, Hershel, Gracie, Alden, Adam, Jerry Nabila (and children), Eugene, Stephanie (moved to Alexandria), Scott, Barbara, Lydia, Luke, Connie, Jules and all the women from Oceanside (moved to Alexandria) live quietly in the community, making frequent contact with Mercer, Lance, Yumiko and Princess in Commonwealth. The goal is to make Alexandria grow and equal the Commonwealth.
    In the last minutes of the episode, Daryl, Carol, RICK GRIMES, MICHONNE, HEATH, ALTHEA, DANIEL SALAZAR, LUCIANA, CHARLIE, DWIGHT AND JUNE arrive in Alexandria, and Rick finally finds his daughter. It's an extremely emotional scene.

NOTE: The Daryl and Carol series and Rick's movie trilogy will show how they came together and arrived in Alexandria. But basically it was a big battle against CRM, which resulted in a lot of deaths, like Morgan Jones and other characters from Fear The Walking Dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast