Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Level

Episode 11x08 "For Blood" Unconfirmed Spoilers

These are not confirmed, but they have posted accurate spoilers in the past.

From amcwalkngdead

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Gracie, Judith NOOOOOOOO (gonna guess Virgil doesn't mention Judith's father also, dumb)

Oh goodie, Leah kills "God" and becomes the new villain

The fact that Negan, Maggie, and Gabriel don't even meet Pope makes this storyline even more redundant!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    Cailey Fleming is such a amazing little actress. She and the kids are the least cringe worthy scenes left in the series.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Kinda lame...and more retread.
    Fear did a near drowning of 2 girls in a house during a storm...hmmm...
    Respers story...lame.
    Ugh. Hoping for something shocking or...meh the plot armour gets thicker

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Wow this episode sounds really lame. A lame finale to a lame 8 episodes. They reared us in with the first 2 quality episodes then stopped trying. 11.3-11.8 suck. We needed less filler and a death or two. Who died so far? Gage, the Pope(who we barely established anyway) and Maggie’s red shirts. And we needed more story progression. Something big actually happening at the commonwealth, besides characters getting to know each other. And if you don’t want to kill off a main cast member than kill off some long time extras like Scott or Cyndie or that red head chick.

And WHERE. IS. ALDEN?! What happened to Alden is not a good enough cliffhanger to be carried over to 11B. Lame, lame, lame. I think it’s safe to say that The Walking Dead is running out of steam, and I think it’s a shame because with better writers and a better budget, this could have been one of the high points of the story. Instead it’s rehashed storylines, sub stories that don’t go anywhere, and a bunch of filler. And they’re not even bothering to kill the background extras. If that’s not lazy I don’t know what is.

I enjoyed season 10 but they’ve lost me at this point. They’re afraid to kill anymore main characters but they refuse to do anything interesting with them either. Don’t worry, I’m sure at the very very very last second, when we’re all so fed up with this shows bullshit that we’ve all got tomatoes in our hands and aiming our arms, oh then, only THEN, will amc and Scott gimple be like, “Whoa guys it’s ok, we know you’re angry and fed up with us, but guess what? Rick and Michonne are coming back in the last episode! ....eh? ....eh? (Gets tomatoes thrown at them anyway)

I used to want the walking dead to have at least 12 seasons but maybe this is better. The show has ran out of steam, the writers and amc aren’t even trying to please the dedicated fans that are actually still desperately trying to keep watching and be invested. It’s like being a housewife that knows she’ll get punched in the face every day but keeps returning to the abuse, because she doesn’t want to be alone or try new things. That’s why those of us that keep watching keep watching. We’re getting abused but we’re lying to ourselves and believing that oh, maybe today will be different from the last 100 days.

the only thing I like about these spoilers is Rosita. Rosita you beautiful perfect sweet pretty amazing Latina badass indestructible undying perfect Latina babe. Pleaseeeeeeee walking dead, if you want me to forgive you for a weak 11A then DO NOT EVER KILL OFF ROSITA. Don’t touch my sweet pretty Latina baby girl. Do not. Do nottt.

but I like that she gets to use that badass weapon and kills a shitload of walkers. That’s my girl. Badass. Love it. We know that she’s still alive in 11x15(thank god) and is a commonwealth soldier, so maybe this badass killing machine moment sets up her having a Mercer-like role in the group moving forward. That’s a good fit for her as long as she and coco live happily ever after the end.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Level
    The show should have ended with Season 10. This whole season has been a waste of time. The only good part was the opening of the first episode. After that I just don't care. Maggie and Negan fighting for 6 or so episodes is not entertaining. Leah and the Reapers are a dud. Daryl stands around like a lost little puppy. Carol who is she barely even seen her. Connie and Virgil's story was dumb. Why not just show what happened to them after he found her. This season has made me really like Rosita so I guess that is a plus.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    lolwut....
    i actually liked this season (i thought seasons 4-10 were pretty shitty for the most part, and I fast forwarded through a lot of episodes but actually watched every minute of this season), but that sounds terrible.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    The Reapers have been the most pointless villains in the history of the show. They've basically proven to be zero threat to the main group. Since all they've killed so far have been Maggie's people. and now that Pope has died (by this point) does that mean we will never find out WHY he marked Maggie for death?? I'd really like to know what she did to anger the reapers so much. And I have echoed the same thing about Alden since episode 5 or 6. Now they're going to drag his fate out until next year? So stupid. there haven't been confirmed sightings of him during season 11B but then again Dianne was spotted until this episode (for which she's finally confirmed). So it's possible maybe they're filming his scenes in secret somehow??

I hate to say this, It almost pains me to say it, but I am almost liking season 8 more than this season at this point. Season 9 was epic, I actually loved the first 8 episodes more than the last 8 before the whisperers were introduced. Season 10A was really good then dragged after the mid season finale. But so far 11A (Except for the 2 part premiere) has been a disaster. There have been moments/sequences that have been good, maybe even great. But I think the Reapers storyline and the repetitiveness of the Maggie/Negan feud have brought this season down. Hopefully it will get better once the REapers storyline is done and over with. and LEAH is GONE!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    The show should have ended with Season 10. This whole season has been a waste of time. The only good part was the opening of the first episode. After that I just don't care. Maggie and Negan fighting for 6 or so episodes is not entertaining. Leah and the Reapers are a dud. Daryl stands around like a lost little puppy. Carol who is she barely even seen her. Connie and Virgil's story was dumb. Why not just show what happened to them after he found her. This season has made me really like Rosita so I guess that is a plus.
    It took you this long to really like Rosita? Bitch has graced us with her heavenly presence for 7 years straight and only now do you let her goddess powers into your heart? She’s been one of the best parts of the show for some time now. Definitely after Rick left. ����*♂️

Although I do agree that one of the few things that this season has done right is make good use of her. This might even be the best Rosita season yet.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    * sighs * And there I thought the days of cliffhanger fuckery were gone with Gumbo taking the backseat ... ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast