Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: What did you think?

Voters
326. You may not vote on this poll
  • Five Stars - Holy Shiiiii!! I am NOT going to last 7 months!!

64 19.63%
  • Four Stars - That was a good wrap to season!

71 21.78%
  • Three Stars - That was suppose to be extraordinary but it was oridinary.

106 32.52%
  • Two Stars - Oh come on! I expected more action!

21 6.44%
  • One Star - I waited Sixteen Episodes for THIS!?!

64 19.63%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm so confused with this ending. There was no big battle. The shooting with Maggie and Glenn was weird. The Governor killed his own people and then just left. The guys just leave with him even though they see how crazy he is. The big death was Andrea (that was shocking though). She got those pliers and was getting herself loose yet still got bit by Walker Milton. It wasn't a bad episode, it just didn't feel like a finale. Please season 4 be a whole lot better than this season.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    The Walking Geriatrics?

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Please scott gimple please do something

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I was extremely disappointed by this episode. I love this show so much that it hurts, and that's why an episode not living up to my expectations is so heartbreaking. I expected a lot out of this season finale, and it really didn't go at all the way I had hoped it would. First, the Governor is still alive... The main threat of this entire season is still out there and is more pissed off than ever, so nothing has been accomplished there. No one got their revenge. He's still going to kill more people... I had tired of The Governor about halfway through the season, if not even sooner than that. And now he's still going to be around... Letting The Governor drag into another season was one of my worst possible scenarios for this episode. Also, Andrea died for no reason and without ever getting to go back home. She wasn't killed fighting off the Governor or saving someone else. She died because she was too slow in picking up pliers. This makes me angry for two reasons: First, Andrea was a huge character, but didn't get to live out all of her best moments. It seemed like she had made some mistakes this season, was going to grow and learn from them, and come out even more badass than ever in the end. Just as she was starting to get back into the swing of things, they let her die, not for anything that mattered, but just to be a death, and I guess maybe it was some people's idea of her "redeeming herself," even though she never really did anything that bad in the first place. I just felt like it was a bullshit, meaningless death. And Secondly, I just know half the people on the internet aren't going to shut up about how happy they are that this character is dead. I don't care how much you hate her; it's pretty distasteful to be so happy about someone dying, even if she isn't a real person. Andrea was never a villain. She made mistakes, and that's it. The writers didn't give her a chance to come back from her mistakes. I had such high expectations for her character... The episode also wasn't really very exciting. If this were a normal episode, not a finale, besides Andrea dying, I would have said it was a good episode. But it was supposed to sort of wrap things up, and it didn't. The main villain is still alive. Nothing is solved... And one last complaint: Was it just me, or was that the shortest episode ever? They said it was five minutes longer, but I think there were about seven-thousand more commercials than usual. I feel like I watched more commercials than actual content from the show. Here are the few things I liked about this episode: The Governor turning on his people and shooting them all (I could tell he was about to do it right before he did it. That little twitch in his face, giving away his complete frustration right before he killed everyone was pretty cool.) Also... Carl killing that kid. He gave the boy five seconds to put down that gun, and the poor guy didn't do it fast enough. Carl's smarter than everyone else on this show. He may not be nice or willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but no one else Carl cares about is going to die because of Carl's poor decision-making skills. He'll kill everyone he doesn't know to protect everyone he does know, but we don't know those people either, so who cares? At least Carl doesn't act like he's a nice guy afterward. Rick lets hitchhikers die along the road and then acts like Carl's bad for killing someone who was just shooting at them. God damn, Rick, stop being a hypocrite... So it was cool seeing Carl tell his dad to fuck off. I'm also happy Sasha is still alive, because I like her... Even though she's surely going to die next season.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    dissapointed completely, Andrea redemption? seriously that was just pathetic, having zombie millton bite her?? come on
    No cliffhanger? Um The Gov. martinez and schupert just leaving and no one knows what happen? Thats a cliff hanger..

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    I really liked how Rick talked to Carl- not blaming him but calling him out gently on shooting Noah. Also liked hearing Carl finally express his blame for Rick about Andrew leading to Lori's death; I had wondered why Carl never blamed Rick before as most kids would blame the surviving parent. And of course, I am glad to see Rick working through his coldness/distrust and taking in the Woodburians.

The pacing felt slow to me, and it seemed the Governor gave up too easily. Until next season that is- any takers for bets that the Governor, Shupert and MArtinez evolve into
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Milton was great throughout and I am a bit sorry to see him go. I'm glad Andrea got to choose her exit. Loved Michonne this episode and the set up for Carl as sociopath next season.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Sorry about the format of my previous post. My paragraphs aren't showing up. Maybe it's just my computer... I'm trying to fix it but it's not working right... Nope. It's not going to happen. It just looks like one huge paragraph no matter what I do... Fuck.

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It was good...until the end part. WTF at them bringing everyone to the prison. I thought they were going to focus on character development in S4...that's going to be a lot harder now. IDK, I just loved our little group of survivors by themselves.Also, who would have thought Carol would be the last female original Atlanta survivor?

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    As an aside, this seems to have been a Mazzara episode, so perhaps we shouldn't be all that suprised that the quality isn't up to the same standards as the Gimple penned awesomeness of This Sorrowful Life. Part of me suspects Mazzara killed all the woodburians just to get his death fix when told he couldn't kill anyone on Team Prison

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder what was going to happen before the reshoots...

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast