Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Will the rise of Carlmunism over trump the Ricktatorship?

discuss

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Carl is like 4 feet tall and weighs 60 pounds soaking wet. I don't think we have to worry about anything right now.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Tell that to Lori and that guy he shot in this episode.
    He's the mini-governor, the Carlvernor

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    *chuckles* Carlmunism.
    That's funny.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, right now he should be fine. It's future Carl as in years down the line that everyone including Rick should be worried about. He could become a really nasty piece of work, that even the Governor will pale in comparison.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Aww, I feel for the little guy. Like he just got thru telling Rick "You keep giving strangers the benefit of the doubt and it keeps biting us in the ass. STAHP." First thing Rick does is bring home 90 people like a bunch of damn puppies. All that BS he said in episode 3.15 about everyone getting a vote and a say and a choice. He didn't give anyone a choice. He spit in Carl's face, brought a shitload of strangers in, didn't ask any opinions, or really even explain. Just rolled up, let them loose to romp around and play, and said "Yep. This is happening."

- - - Updated - - -

I almost feel like Carl just wants to be heard, he wants to be included, he's tired of being dismissed, and he's tired of not being asked what he thinks. He's a hormonal adolescent in a very hardened world, and he's seen enough to know he doesn't get to be a kid anymore, it's time to grow up. But he's feeling like no one will let him. Rick tells him in Season 2 "No more kid stuff." And in Season 3 he's like "Stay here and babysit. It's too dangerous for you." So, of course he's gonna rebel and try to prove himself in messed up ways. He's a kid trying to be a grown up. I feel like there needs to be some more communication with Carl. Include him more. Let him get his opinions out, it's always just Rick, Daryl, and Hershel. The more they dismiss him, the more he is going to act out.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysta View Post
    Aww, I feel for the little guy. Like he just got thru telling Rick "You keep giving strangers the benefit of the doubt and it keeps biting us in the ass. STAHP." First thing Rick does is bring home 90 people like a bunch of damn puppies. All that BS he said in episode 3.15 about everyone getting a vote and a say and a choice. He didn't give anyone a choice. He spit in Carl's face, brought a shitload of strangers in, didn't ask any opinions, or really even explain. Just rolled up, let them loose to romp around and play, and said "Yep. This is happening."
    THIS. Thatīs when I thought "So much for democracy." In that scene where Rick held that speech, you could see how Carl was listening carefully. Thatīs why Carl asked him "What is this?" and then went away with an angry look on his face after Rickīs answer.

The way Rick was looking at that bridge or whatever itīs supposed to be waiting for a "sign" (Lori) whether he was right. He just fooled himself into beleiving that he did the right thing just because his mind didnīt show Lori anymore. Heīs becoming slef-centred again and falling back to old habbits ... . Idiot ... .

Carl saw the people, asked, heard Rickīs answer and probably thought "Great, more problems." or something alike.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The way Carl behaved against Rick last episode made me hate him. He's being a little shit, and Rick should slap him in the face a few times.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hershel should spank him...

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LameBrain View Post
    THIS. Thatīs when I thought "So much for democracy." In that scene where Rick held that speech, you could see how Carl was listening carefully. Thatīs why Carl asked him "What is this?" and then went away with an angry look on his face after Rickīs answer.
    Well isnt a democracy a vote where majority rules???
    Rick, Tyreese, Karen, Sasha, Michonne, Hershel would have all been in favour
    Daryl seems to just follow Rick (Daryl loves dont come at me but in both Beside the Dying Fire and This Sorrowful life he agrees to follow)
    Carl would have been against
    as for Carol Beth Maggie Glenn i dont think theyd have ferociously rejected and the Greene girls woulda prob followed dad and Glenn follow Maggie then...that is democracy really so Carl needs to accept that and dont really blamr Rick for this???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrNonsensical View Post
    The way Carl behaved against Rick last episode made me hate him. He's being a little shit, and Rick should slap him in the face a few times.
    Bingo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast