Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Alternate Death Scene for Andrea

I saw this on the AMC website. Apparently Andrea's death scene was originally quite different. In one part you can see she had a chain around her neck and they showed Milton bite into her.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead

Do you think they used the better version?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Yup. I think they dumbed her down especially since she had alot of walker kills. More than glenn. But i also think it showed that her cockiness caught up to her. I couldnt stand andrea. But i did give her more credit than that as far as how she could kill the walkers

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pink View Post
    Yup. I think they dumbed her down especially since she had alot of walker kills. More than glenn. But i also think it showed that her cockiness caught up to her. I couldnt stand andrea. But i did give her more credit than that as far as how she could kill the walkers
    She was a fighter, but her common sense was non-existent in the end.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    To me it was frustrating watching her chat with Milton and not try to free herself at the same time. And with as slow as Milton approached her after he turned it seemed like she could have more than defended herself against him. Daryl was able to push zombie Meryl a few times before killing him. With Milton it looked like she could have kicked him away at least. Plus she had on that thick jacket with the big fuzzy collar that covered up her shoulder area. Milton would have had to move it out of the way to bite her. I don't know. Seeing the other way it was shot made a little more sense to me because at least it showed her chained down. There was less question of "how did she not get away"

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    I think it would've come off better if they showed walker Milton come up around and then from behind her. With one hand still cuffed it would've been more believable that she couldn't defend herself.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    That just makes me sad all over again.

They really screwed up her character. Sighhhhhhhhhh. :(

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by msfairydust View Post
    To me it was frustrating watching her chat with Milton and not try to free herself at the same time. And with as slow as Milton approached her after he turned it seemed like she could have more than defended herself against him. Daryl was able to push zombie Meryl a few times before killing him. With Milton it looked like she could have kicked him away at least. Plus she had on that thick jacket with the big fuzzy collar that covered up her shoulder area. Milton would have had to move it out of the way to bite her. I don't know. Seeing the other way it was shot made a little more sense to me because at least it showed her chained down. There was less question of "how did she not get away"
    I don't get any of this either.
    I also don't get how Glenn survived in a similar situation and not Andrea.
    I me Andrea was AT LEAST AS GOOD at killing walkers as Glenn.
    And in tough situations(too many too mention).
    I don't miss her but I feel bad for her fans.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn was tied to a breakable wooden chair. She was handcuffed to a metal chair with handcuffs. I actually like this alternative version. Although it would have been sad, I was hoping to see Andrea as a walker.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    Glenn was tied to a breakable wooden chair. She was handcuffed to a metal chair with handcuffs. I actually like this alternative version. Although it would have been sad, I was hoping to see Andrea as a walker.
    Good point on Glenn. But I mean Andrea got at least one hand free-right? And I forgot about Michonne when Merle tied her to a column. Point is Andrea was in tighter spots than this and survived. Walker Andrea would have been very interesting.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    In the original version The Governor shoots milton in the stomach and leaves him to die and it all happens faster and also that scene where The Governor beats Milton is not in the original version so it just starts off with The Governor throwing Milton into the room and shooting him and then telling him now you're gonna turn and kill her (didn't have the part with the tools). Then Milton tries to bust out of the room but can't get out, and he tries to free Andrea but can't get out, and then since they both know they're screwed They agree that Milton will kill Andrea so that she won't have to be alive when Milton turns so he can't eat her, So he tries to strangle her to death with the chain around her neck but he falls over and passes out and then dies pretty quickly and comes back as a walker and bites her while she is tied up, and I think Tyrese comes and kills walker Milton.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast