Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level

Season 4 Prediction/Speculation *Possible Comic Spoilers*

So, now that season 3 is over, I've been thinking of interesting ways to go about next season through to the end. This may be more of a wish/idea, but I think it'd make for some interesting stuff. IF you havent read the comic, there may be some parts in here that spoil some things. This isnt based off of actual fact or any real info, just my thoughts.

For the first half.
    -Episodes 1-4/5 will likely be showing off the fortified prison, character development. Maybe Tyreese gets his gym scene while clearing out parts of the prison that we havent seen. I also hope to see some flashbacks as well.
    - Episode 5-7 is when we might see the Gov. again, planning his attack and possibly gathering another small army, maybe he even gets his tank to destroy the prison completely.
    - Episode 8- The start of the attack. We will likely lose Judith and Beth/Carol, maybe Sasha if she's still around and most if not all of the WB redshirts.

Second half. Here's one of my favorite parts of the comic with some twists. I know they dont always follow them completely, but I think theres enough differences to keep it fresh. Putting this in spoiler tags because it has storylines from the GN, so beware.

Spoiler Spoiler:

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    this is cool but I think the big mistake being made in these predictions is the same as was made when predicting deaths for the finale. Overkill. They're not going to kill off half the main cast in half a season. I really think they learned their lesson from Season 3's Bloodlust O'Rama. FIVE main cast were lost. That's HUGE. I doubt that happens again and I think it's a reason why so many WB redshirts were brought in, so they could be the deaths.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post
    this is cool but I think the big mistake being made in these predictions is the same as was made when predicting deaths for the finale. Overkill. They're not going to kill off half the main cast in half a season. I really think they learned their lesson from Season 3's Bloodlust O'Rama. FIVE main cast were lost. That's HUGE. I doubt that happens again and I think it's a reason why so many WB redshirts were brought in, so they could be the deaths.
    True. I think we still lose Judith and atleast 1 or 2 other members of the group, but the redshirts will take most of the deaths for sure.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    No Roy Stark? No serial killer plotline? I like this speculation, but I agree with Ahrean, please no 'major deaths hypes' anymore.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNonsensical View Post
    No Roy Stark? No serial killer plotline? I like this speculation, but I agree with Ahrean, please no 'major deaths hypes' anymore.
    Like I said, it needs some filler. It was mainly an overview of the Hunters story. As for deaths, that's the least important part of this speculation. All the redshirts can die and I'll be ok with that. But this would be TWD if we dont lose at least 1 or 2 fairly big characters. I can't see Judith lasting any longer, and if the hunters do come in, I think Herschel is perfect to take that role to end the season.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This is cool, Hershel's death by The Hunters sounds possible, but i agree with Ahrean and MrNonsensical, there're way too much major death in this prediction.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    There's only 2. Herschel, and Beth or Carol along with Judith who I think will eventually have to be written off somehow. And it'd be better if a redshirt was holding Judith if they went that way, but Gov. still hasnt killed anyone major from the core group, and I doubt his story will end without doing that.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by superman11 View Post
    Like I said, it needs some filler. It was mainly an overview of the Hunters story. As for deaths, that's the least important part of this speculation. All the redshirts can die and I'll be ok with that. But this would be TWD if we dont lose at least 1 or 2 fairly big characters. I can't see Judith lasting any longer, and if the hunters do come in, I think Herschel is perfect to take that role to end the season.
    If I had to bet on any major deaths next season, I'd bet on Judith and Hershel too.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Agreed with above. Hopefully they wont be kill happy and they cam produce episodes that are productive and enjoyable without making it about someone dying. I just want to be able to say that episode was great for other reasons than the shock value of a main characters death.

i think the season will be focused on rick trying to create a greater good. Trying to build a better n bigger community that is against this shit world . I think carl will be a huge factor in how he is changing and growing up to be ruthless. I dont know how they can put the governer in it without us expecting or knowimg the governer wil be messing with them. I hope whatever they do with him is very creative and not like him watching them or picking them off

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Dang.. you people are blood thirsty for Greene blood aren't you. Hershel, Beth, and someone's probably trying to kill off Maggie as I type.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast