Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I hear you Nana, that's just my point though..I don't get why Andrea is the one who gets to have things changed and wrapped up in a nice neat little bow.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post
    I hear you Nana, that's just my point though..I don't get why Andrea is the one who gets to have things changed and wrapped up in a nice neat little bow.
    I feel like it was just fan service because they were killing a big GN character WAYYY before time. I hated it. Wished she could have had a brutal gut wrenching death. Like if no one came looking for her and everyone just left Woodbury with her lying on the floor fighting the change. That coulda been the final moments, her last breath before dying.

I hated the 10 hr escape plan of hers as well. She LET Milton die on the floor of that room and then let him do the one thing he wanted least (killing Andrea after he was turned.) The writers made her weak, pathetic, unlikable, and then killed her. Kinda lazy IMO of course

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    I noticed today that Rick gives his gun to Andrea to end it. When they go outside, you hear the shot and the shell drop to the ground. The shells don't drop out of a revolver when it's fired. Sound effect mistake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123