Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 169 of 169
  1. Back To Top    #161
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ahrean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None of Your Fucking Business
    Posts
    8,602
    Threads
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    12,164
    Level
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by KenobiFan1999 View Post
    Well personally I don't feel like people should get insulted for a difference of opinion but thats just me
    Personally I think all opinions should be respected, even if one doesn't agree, but that's just me too. :) It's all good, whatever trips your trigger.

  2. Back To Top    #162
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    U.S.S. Sulaco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    19,825
    Threads
    940
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Points
    13,627
    Level
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNonsensical View Post
    It's like a tennis match really.
    I'm thinking FILA, rugby or perhaps Formula 1

    On topic: I see this as a combo of factors: lack of training, non-military mindset as kingofalltrades mentioned plus confusion and the shock of the Woodborians suddenly realizing they are once again somewhat in charge of their own fates. Mileage varies.

    Just realized I put FICA instead of FILA- tax day looming & all
    Last edited by Ripley; April 12th, 2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: correction

  3. Back To Top    #163
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User SliceyDicey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,579
    Threads
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    2,065
    Level
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by KenobiFan1999 View Post
    Well personally I don't feel like people should get insulted for a difference of opinion but thats just me
    Personally changing topic wildly and ignoring points counteractive to your own ipinion shouldnt occur either but it happens :)

  4. Back To Top    #164
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User KenobiFan1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,020
    Threads
    107
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    3,792
    Level
    19
    I never did change the topic wildly, and I only ignored points because A) i was doing something around the house and didnt see it or B) because they had no bearing on the perspectives of the woodburians which is the entire purpose of this thread.

  5. Back To Top    #165
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User MrNonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lemonworld and La La Land
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,164
    Threads
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    5,442
    Level
    22

  6. Back To Top    #166
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ahrean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None of Your Fucking Business
    Posts
    8,602
    Threads
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    12,164
    Level
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNonsensical View Post
    Amen brother.

  7. Back To Top    #167
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Calandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    590
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    802
    Level
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by KenobiFan1999 View Post
    I never did change the topic wildly, and I only ignored points because A) i was doing something around the house and didnt see it or B) because they had no bearing on the perspectives of the woodburians which is the entire purpose of this thread.
    Sorry, if I stay kinda OT, but I disagree. You tend to ignore every valid point, you completely diminish other peoples opinions and doge accusations at them and think this is respectful. It's not. It's no different to name calling. I'm fine with people having different opinions. Actually, I disagree constantly with e.g. Ahrean or MrNonsensical or the other people around here. The only difference between you and me is that I give my arguments, listen to theirs and then either counter-argue or admit that I was wrong.
    What I don't do is telling people what they supposedly said when they didn't or victimise myself when I'm out of arguments. Such a behaviour is simply sociopathic.

    That said, being a coward or not might be in the eye of the beholder, so let's just settle to the conclusion that you think they were cowards and we think that they were just acting like any sane person would. Or that you think that TG is a brilliant leader and we think he's a crazy, manipulating psychopath...

  8. Back To Top    #168
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User Ahrean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    None of Your Fucking Business
    Posts
    8,602
    Threads
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    12,164
    Level
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Calandra View Post
    Sorry, if I stay kinda OT, but I disagree. You tend to ignore every valid point, you completely diminish other peoples opinions and doge accusations at them and think this is respectful. It's not. It's no different to name calling. I'm fine with people having different opinions. Actually, I disagree constantly with e.g. Ahrean or MrNonsensical or the other people around here. The only difference between you and me is that I give my arguments, listen to theirs and then either counter-argue or admit that I was wrong.
    What I don't do is telling people what they supposedly said when they didn't or victimise myself when I'm out of arguments. Such a behaviour is simply sociopathic.

    That said, being a coward or not might be in the eye of the beholder, so let's just settle to the conclusion that you think they were cowards and we think that they were just acting like any sane person would. Or that you think that TG is a brilliant leader and we think he's a crazy, manipulating psychopath...
    I was out of like buttons for this post.

    That last part, too, I think is an excellent way to wrap up this entire conversation for me too.

  9. Back To Top    #169
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Threads
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    1,883
    Level
    14
    Oh, damn. This thread is now

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Related Topics

  1. Article: George Romero turned down TWD, Horror Movies-CA interview
    By Ripley in forum Cast and Crew
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 5th, 2013, 10:50 PM
  2. Article: Denver Comic Con (The Walking Dead Crew Members)
    By Will in forum Cast and Crew
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2013, 06:36 PM
  3. So where does Woodbury go from here?
    By Kevin_TS92 in forum Woodbury
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 7th, 2013, 10:27 PM
  4. What If Axel Turned into a walker?
    By TheRumpleteaze in forum Table Scraps
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 22nd, 2013, 01:21 AM
  5. John Hawkes turned down the Governor
    By Dknux in forum Woodbury
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 11th, 2012, 02:06 AM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.