Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Anyone here collect the action figures.

I've read about them and seen some pictures but haven't seen any in the local stores. Are they worth the price people charge on ebay. I mostly collect from Hot Toys and Sideshow. I wish they would start making some TWD characters in the 12 inch line.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I only have the Daryl ones but I'm going to get the Daryl/Merle duo pack. I got lucky with the Daryl one, I got the first one in November of 2011 on Amazon for $20. That one I took out of the package. I got very lucky four months later and, while wandering the Toys R Us aisle looking for a present for my young niece, spotted one. At that time even it was thought you couldn't find anymore and McFarlane Toys had stopped making them. So, I got my second one for $14.99 and have kept that one mint. I hope to have Reedus autograph it in August.

Is it worth it? It depends? It would probably be neat to have them all and I'm sure having a complete collection would be worth a pretty penny at a future point in time. The Daryl one right now is worth a high high high dollar amount but I'm never selling, not even when I get it autographed.