- - - Updated - - -

How can some people still be pro-guns?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Not to start an argument but alot of people have the argument that someone can commit damage in another way if they choose. I personally think laws need to be tighter especially for semi automatic and automatic weapons. I also think a ban would punish law obiding gun owners while the illegal guns would b distributed to the wrong people. I think the america refusing the right to bear arms is the beginning of a downfall. Disarming citizans is scary and it could be a step towards losing our independence. Tighter gun laws and backroumd checks. And a mandatory jail sentence for possesing an unregistered weapon or purchasing illegally. Even if a murder isnt commited. Like a 2 yr jail sentence for holding a weapon Look at the marathon and these bombers. There will always be a way to cause damage unfortunately

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I dont think anyones "pro give a 5 year old a gun" besides idiots

of course im pro gun, i have a right to defend myself and my family, can't always rely on the police to do it, it takes them minutes to arrive on scene. in a matter of life & death, one second can make all the difference.

Stuff like this makes me wonder why people arent pro gun...

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I've been around guns my whole life and I own one legally and responsibly. I've never shot anyone and would only do so if threatened.

I don't oppose tougher laws on semi-autos and autos and I was really hoping the revised background check laws would pass. The vast majority of people who own guns are law-abiding, sane citizens who use them for sport or defense. The small minority who aren't are the ones who make the media slobber and drool to be able to whip up hatred and controversy.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pink View Post
    Not to start an argument but alot of people have the argument that someone can commit damage in another way if they choose. I personally think laws need to be tighter especially for semi automatic and automatic weapons. I also think a ban would punish law obiding gun owners while the illegal guns would b distributed to the wrong people. I think the america refusing the right to bear arms is the beginning of a downfall. Disarming citizans is scary and it could be a step towards losing our independence. Tighter gun laws and backroumd checks. And a mandatory jail sentence for possesing an unregistered weapon or purchasing illegally. Even if a murder isnt commited. Like a 2 yr jail sentence for holding a weapon Look at the marathon and these bombers. There will always be a way to cause damage unfortunately
    Gun regestration = same thing as disarming citizens. If the government wanted to take over they know where all the guns are and they could easily send the soldiers or whoever to take them. Backround checks are good but not regestration

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The problems i think with namely this product is that it actually seems to be marketed specifically for kids....andalso i think the fact any crackpot can buy a gun easily aswell as so many guns leading to shootouts that could otherwise be avoided....

- - - Updated - - -

And there have been non fatal incidents of people accidentally shooting people they thought were burglars

- - - Updated - - -

And there have been non fatal incidents of people accidentally shooting people they thought were burglars

- - - Updated - - -

I've no problem with responsible people having guns if its a requirement for their job.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceyDicey View Post
    The problems i think with namely this product is that it actually seems to be marketed specifically for kids....andalso i think the fact any crackpot can buy a gun easily aswell as so many guns leading to shootouts that could otherwise be avoided....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care. I have a right to defend myself, just because some idiots do something elsewhere has zero effect on me or my rights to defend myself or my family.

Gun rights are extremely important, so important that it was not the 10th, or the 5th, 4th, or 3rd thing the founding fathers thought of, it's the 2nd.

Gun grabbers are extremely desperate. More people die from car accidents than gun violence by far, i could just as easily go out and find all auto mobie related horror stories in an effort to ban cars.

More people die from hands and feet than from automatic guns.

The american people arent stupid, and it's funny as hell how the new gun laws didnt pass. we didnt fall for the bullshit, and we wont.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok then just a tragedy when people get killed like the link that got me the idea to start this is all.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    People die, its unfortunate. Theres nothing we can do to completely prevent terrible things from happen. and look at the link i posted. maybe you save that 5 year old, but what happens to those kids who were able to defend themselves with a gun? its a trade off. You cant use tragedies to push an agenda, an agenda pursued by amazing democratic leaders such as hitler and stalin *sarcasm*

Okay, you dont like guns. Dont buy them. Tragedies happen, the only thing we can possibly do to stop a madman with a gun, is to have one ourselves to stop him with. bottom line.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I dont know how you are bringing Stalin and Hitler into this argument.....but lets not go off topic :)

- - - Updated - - -

And if laws were made then the madmen you refer to would not have a gun as easily thus negating a requirement to have one to defend yourself from them

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast