Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Great eye. So now it is not a speculation... she proved it. If they were not pushing the season so fast, I am sure there could have been a scene with Michonne finding the bodies. It would have also been great to have a scene with the Gov sending the men out to get her.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I know Im late on most of these replies, Im glad yaw rewatched it and saw it too, I can point out exactly which one of the National Guard members it was too, if you watch in Walk With Me you'll there is one ripped ass dude, the only one who doesnt have a his camo shirt on (no homo haha I just dvr'ed it so Ive seen all these episodes atleast twice so I pick up on it. I just try to see if the writers do keep up with eachs others material for one bc they do have a different writer for almost every episode and I think thats pretty stupid, really Kirkman (the creator of the Walking Dead franchise, and comics where the show stemmed from, for those of you on this site that somehow dont know that if there is any haha, he wrote 3x08 "Made to Suffer" which was is close to the best of season 3 with 3x04 "The Killer Within" which was written by Glenn Mazarra) & the just a sec ago, aforementioned Glenn Mazzara (sorry if Im spelling it wrong, it dont matter anyways), and every once in a while Greg Nicotero who Im pretty sure wrote the season 2 finale "Beside the Dying Fire" if Im not mistaken. These are the kind of things that bother me about the show, is because I dont think the writers collaborate into one hundred percent detail with each other, there for the show tends to miss alot of small things. Whoever wrote Hounded def has major props from me, seeing that The Gov, Merle, Martinez and the rest didnt waste ammo shooting the corpses in the head, they maybe only handled one or two, and the reanimation can take up to a day, so Im sure they had plenty of time to get there shit and go. For 3 episodes I heard or saw nothing about that and was dissapointed for the bad communication of the writing, but Idk if the same person who wrote "Walk With Me" wrote "Hounded", but I dont think it was, both were great episodes, but "Hounded" was probably one of my favorite episodes of The Walking Dead so far, out of any season. Sorry for the extremely long post btw yaw, internets been messed up so In doing everything on mobile, but Im glad yaw saw what Im talking about, bc honestly I have posted numerous comments on Trevschan & amcwalkingdead

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Sorry this small ass box to type in on mobile sucks, and I been drinking alot tonight but still, it seems like most of my knowledge of smart, real life, decision making skills go after Ive drank way more than I know my limit is (fuck white liquor, vodka, all that shit bc it turns you into a mindless asshole sometimes after you have enough...) Anyways sorry bout the rant, but so far we are the only ones who Ive seen that now know about this scene and noticed it after watching it again. I would love to hear the writer of the episode speak on this. But also like I said I think Glenn, Kirkman, & Nicotero should always make sure they know each others material down to the slightest detail. I know most of the time they all write the episodes in the same room, but theres no way as many flaws as I can point out fron previous episodes that set something small up, that the following overpassed

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Outstanding catch on this, I am going to note this and check it out when I watch again

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks again guys! Also Idk if anyone on this site has any direct contact with any of the producers, writers, or directors but I would love to hear it from them if they really meant to do this or if it was just done randomly and made perfect sense haha

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I found out a few days ago from this guy named Darius who does alot of WD related videos on Youtube (his accnt name is amcthetalkingdead, I think thats it) and he didnt catch this one, but he notices alot of small details like this one too, and his videos are really interesting to watch. But he showed a few pics from "When the Dead Come Knocking of Rick, Oscar, Daryl, & Michonne finding the National Guard camp. We dont know anymore details ab that scene, but it sucks that they chose to put all that bullshit Andrea/Phillip and that Michael (the old man, cant remember his last name) expierment with Milton in there instead of a cool scene like that. But thats probably why they had the Michonne leaving the biter gram to sum that up. But hopefully that scene will be released in the Season 3 boxset

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Huston919 View Post
    Did any one else notice that the "bitergram" Michonne left Merle, Tim, Crowley, and Neal in Hounded (3x06) was used with a walker whos lower half you can tell was a soldier, notice the camoflauge pants. Now remember in Walk With Me (3x03), when the Gov and his crew attacked the National Guardsmen after Wells told him their location, they only stopped 2 of them from becoming walkers from what we saw, by bashing ones skull and Tim stabbing the other in the head. Now Michonne has had her suspicions of the Gov since they met, and in with Killer Within she sees that clearly the Gov went and fucked their shit up but wasnt completely sure. So I think she found that one National Guardsman that didnt have a shirt on (the only one who didnt if you remember) who got shot, as a walker and used that as her warning and to tell them she knows what they did. I thought fron the beggining when they killed those soldiers, it would be cool to see them attack Woodbury or something, and ppl will see the gun shot wounds. Anyways I want to know if anyone one else noticed that, also do you think the Govs group put them down for good in an offscreen sequence were supposed to expect, I really want to know if yaw agree with this.
    Outstanding! Okay now I gotta go watch Hounded again lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12