Thread: Baseball!!!

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewanderer View Post
    ha ha howd i know youd have something to say.. interesting lol you don't say. too bad I don't give a fuck.

fans maybe, but have you gone to a soccer game? I don't watch shitty MLS or USA national team so I could see why you'd dislike that but you should watch good soccer before you critique it. What about the fan at the SF game that grabs a fair ball? .....

anther thing. how is a sport that goes nonstop for 45 min a lil break then anther 45 min straight more boring than a game that drags on.. and on... and on...
    there's more action in baseball than soccer, by FAR tobe honest. Soccer is just people running back and fourth... maybe once or twice in an hour they score a goal. thats it. Baseball there's action ever pitch. homeruns, hits, no hitters, 9th inning situations. everything. yeah baseball starts and stops a lot more and yeah in soccer they are always in motion. does not mean there is more action going on in soccer

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    i used to LOVE BASEBALL...IMO they should shorten the regular season,...have more playoff teams (make the first two rounds best out of 5 or 3)...but this is only my opinion..dont hate :)

go Dodgers, Angels and Yankees!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    just by your post it shows you don't watch the game.. hey educated on your subject before you try and knock anther I'd say. because soccer is nothing like that..

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    wwwweeeellllllll...... that's because........ I......... just............... simply............. can.............

its relative to the topic, BASEBALL. it's boring, fans are the rudest IMO, boring, drug ridden, and boring. the fact that its falling down the list of sports Americans play just proves my point.
    if its so boring-and you hate it so much-why waste your valuable time talking about it? I mean --doesn't someone as important as you have something better to do?-If not then you are being even more boring than baseball.

- - - Updated - - -

ha ha howd i know youd have something to say.. interesting lol you don't say. too bad I don't give a fuck.

fans maybe, but have you gone to a soccer game? I don't watch shitty MLS or USA national team so I could see why you'd dislike that but you should watch good soccer before you critique it. What about the fan at the SF game that grabs a fair ball? .....

anther thing. how is a sport that goes nonstop for 45 min a lil break then anther 45 min straight more boring than a game that drags on.. and on... and on...
    and on and on and .........

- - - Updated - - -

ssshhhh we don't need your two cents, your post isn't anything about anything so stay on topic I'm talking about baseball as well along with soccer they can be talked about together it's ok. it's like no talking about Rick and Carl together they have their own forums....
    Move along
    yeah that's it move along......Hahah-I like him he's silly!!!!!!!!!!

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    fail. I'm at work. making money. it's ok don't get all upset over me not liking baseball. over harder things will happen in your lifetime. relax. breathe. get over it

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    i mean wow 162 games! that's a lot!

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    fail. I'm at work. making money. it's ok don't get all upset over me not liking baseball. over harder things will happen in your lifetime. relax. breathe. get over it
    Its OK no one here's getting upset at anything you are doing. You are entitled to your opinion. BTW-if you are at work-you know -making money-shouldn't you get off before the boss catches you? See I don't have to worry about that-cause I am the boss. Back on topic-I LOVE BASEBALL IT'S THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    hackman this is the best sport ever!

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuff & Thangs View Post
    hackman this is the best sport ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=-EswFKNXjMo
    You're right Stuff!-That might be better than soccer, baseball, heck-maybe even trolling!

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hackman View Post
    Its OK no one here's getting upset at anything you are doing. You are entitled to your opinion. BTW-if you are at work-you know -making money-shouldn't you get off before the boss catches you? See I don't have to worry about that-cause I am the boss. Back on topic-I LOVE BASEBALL IT'S THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!
    must be great working from home huh? my boss wouldn't care if I was on my phone btw. seems like someone was getting mad

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast