Thread: Judith

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Judith

So, Judith is alive right now. My guess is that to make Negan a bigger villain on the show he would be involved with her death and possibly cutting off ricks hand. Judy's death should be accidental because you know, Negan has rules. But this would make the audience hate him more and truly establish him as a bigger bad than the governor. Just a theory, let me know what you think.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd like her to die because of him..it was just fuel Rick's hatred towards him. She probably won't die though..she'll somehow manage to survive the attack of the Wolves and Negan

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by kratoskiller113 View Post
    So, Judith is alive right now. My guess is that to make Negan a bigger villain on the show he would be involved with her death and possibly cutting off ricks hand. Judy's death should be accidental because you know, Negan has rules. But this would make the audience hate him more and truly establish him as a bigger bad than the governor. Just a theory, let me know what you think.
    She'll have to go on Lucille's waiting list then, Daryl's first in line ;)

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Honestly I don't know how the show could actually pull off Judith's death in a proper and meaningful way that will effect the story. For me Negan killing her is pointless and every other death I can think for her just doesn't work well into the show

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Honestly I don't know how the show could actually pull off Judith's death in a proper and meaningful way that will effect the story. For me Negan killing her is pointless and every other death I can think for her just doesn't work well into the show
    I agree. They could have made that work at the prison in season 4 - both the flu arc and the group being forced out of the prison would have worked for that. And they did use the group being forced out of the prison to make Rick and Carl believe she was dead - which made them discovering she had survived all the more powerful emotionally. They might have been able to do something like that with the group being out on the road with no secure shelter, but with them doing the big fake out last season, I don't think it would have worked very well or have the same impact.

But I don't really see that working now that they are at ASZ. There are plenty of people there to take care of the baby if Rick has to leave to go on a run or some other mission. Rick's not going to have to risk carrying her out in the open anymore where any noise she makes could draw walkers. And he has no reason to take her outside the walls of ASZ if/when he goes to check out other communities or confront enemies, etc... Someone can keep Judith inside a house where she is safe now so the danger for her has decreased significantly. At this point, I think we will probably start seeing less of Judith because they can fall back on the standard TV practice of having them just say she's sleeping or someone is watching her to free Rick's time to take care of other things. I think she could make it through to the big time jump after All Out War where they can age her.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    Let's face it: Judith's not biting it at all.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    The Succubus aka "The Beast" Empress's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Level

Besides, if they were going to do it they would have just left it as is at the prison.
    That whole precious reunion, and the build up for that, plus how she's basically the cub of the whole group.
    Ain't gonna happen.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Judith will be Riding into the Sunset with Carl at the Series Finale ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I agree. They could have made that work at the prison in season 4 - both the flu arc and the group being forced out of the prison would have worked for that. And they did use the group being forced out of the prison to make Rick and Carl believe she was dead - which made them discovering she had survived all the more powerful emotionally. They might have been able to do something like that with the group being out on the road with no secure shelter, but with them doing the big fake out last season, I don't think it would have worked very well or have the same impact.

But I don't really see that working now that they are at ASZ. There are plenty of people there to take care of the baby if Rick has to leave to go on a run or some other mission. Rick's not going to have to risk carrying her out in the open anymore where any noise she makes could draw walkers. And he has no reason to take her outside the walls of ASZ if/when he goes to check out other communities or confront enemies, etc... Someone can keep Judith inside a house where she is safe now so the danger for her has decreased significantly. At this point, I think we will probably start seeing less of Judith because they can fall back on the standard TV practice of having them just say she's sleeping or someone is watching her to free Rick's time to take care of other things. I think she could it through to the big time jump after All Out War where they can age her.
    Couldnt if said it better myself. I honestly expect her to survive for a long time now, they has the chance to kill her but they didn't and now that they are in an incredibly secure place like Alexandria I really don't see her dying

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    I seriously think they ar ekeeping Judith alive, because Kirkman wants to end the comics with newborn babies being immune to the cure. So they are keeping Judith alive in case the show gets cancelled so they can shot a simple solution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast