Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level

Ausiello: 'Midseason premiere is going to be a big episode for Chandler Riggs'

Question: I would welcome a good scoop on The Walking Dead. —Travis

Ausiello: The midseason premiere is going to be a big episode for Chandler Riggs, according to his TV dad Andrew Lincoln. “[Carl] does something this season…. Man,” he previews with a laugh. “Episode 9 is his episode. It’s so cool.”

Source

This also fits with recent interviews in which Andrew Lincoln has praised Chandlers Riggs' performance and promised viewers something very special from Carl. What do you think it will be?

From another topic here in Spoilers- Andrew Lincoln mentions it specificially
    Last edited by Ripley; October 16th, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: added link to another spoilers topic

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I think is the Rick is incapacitated and Carl is forced to defend him and watch him ready to kill him if he turns. Straight out of the comics.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrossi View Post
    I think is the Rick is incapacitated and Carl is forced to defend him and watch him ready to kill him if he turns. Straight out of the comics.
    This is probably it. The prison is overrun after the Governors attack. Everyone is split up. Rick and Carl are on their own. Rick is badly injured.

Looks like we will be seeing Alexandria in the season finale much like we saw the prison in the season 2 finale.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by greg991 View Post
    Looks like we will be seeing Alexandria in the season finale much like we saw the prison in the season 2 finale.
    Hopefully not. I don't want another 'new location is right next to them, but they spend eight months going in circles before they find the damn place' scenario.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    i hope it really follows the storyline of the comic :)

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    That makes sense to me as well. At first I thought it might be the infamous attempted rape scene but ending the first eight episodes with Rick incapacitated creates more of a cliffhanger for the 2 month break until the show resumes in February so I agree with you.
    Last edited by Ripley; October 16th, 2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: typo

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrion93 View Post
    Hopefully not. I don't want another 'new location is right next to them, but they spend eight months going in circles before they find the damn place' scenario.
    Alexandria may still be placed in D.C I doubt it will take eight months for them to get there, though. Judging by the pacing Season 4 seems to be going by and the introducing of Abraham and company the second half of Season 4 probably will be the journey to D.C

Which means we'll probably meet the hunters. Which isn't a good sign for Hershel (aka the new Dale)

They still haven't cast Gabriel, though. So maybe I'm wrong and part of season 5 will continue the journey.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    Since we know that the actors for Rosita, Eugene and Abraham were on set filming before the castings were announced, "Father Gabriel" may also be filming at this point since they are up to episode 4.13. They may just choose to hold off on the casting announcement like they did by waiting until NYCC before announcing.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Very exciting news! I am in agreement that this will probably be the post-prison arc where Carl and Rick are on their own as well.

I think the hint about Emily Kinney is in line with some of our other thoughts on the forum about her either going crazy or doing something completely out of her normal character. That would show broader range of acting than what we've seen so far. Wonder what that would be?

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Sweet....didn't Kirkman say this would be one of the episodes that is very similar if not directly adapted from the comics. If so this seems like the Rick and Carl alone deal after the prison falls, which would be awesome because as much as a pain in the ass Carl has been to this point in the story, both show and books, it opens his eyes to the fact that he needs Rick around and can't do this on his own.

Love it to death.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast