Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #101
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    Just started Gone Girl. It's getting pretty juicy so far.
    I absolutely loved that book! Have you read Gillan's book Dark Place? If not you should definitely check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently reading The Maze Runner series. It's dystopian fiction and I'm really like it so far. It's very interesting. If you've read and liked The Hunger Games I would recommend this series.
    I'm a huge bookworm, but a few months ago I went through a phase where I didn't want to read anything(I had a lot going on and just couldn't pick up a book) so I have this huge stack of books I am now reading through. lol Next on my list after I finish The Maze Runner series is Game of Thrones.

2. Back To Top    #102
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    I absolutely loved that book! Have you read Gillan's book Dark Place? If not you should definitely check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently reading The Maze Runner series. It's dystopian fiction and I'm really like it so far. It's very interesting. If you've read and liked The Hunger Games I would recommend this series.
    I'm a huge bookworm, but a few months ago I went through a phase where I didn't want to read anything(I had a lot going on and just couldn't pick up a book) so I have this huge stack of books I am now reading through. lol Next on my list after I finish The Maze Runner series is Game of Thrones.
    I haven't read any of Gillian's other work, but I'll look that one up. I hated Gone Girl's ending. I give it props for being daring and different, but omg I want to kill someone now. lol

3. Back To Top    #103
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't read any of Gillian's other work, but I'll look that one up. I hated Gone Girl's ending. I give it props for being daring and different, but omg I want to kill someone now. lol
    Hahaha A LOT of people hated ending. I don't hate, but I didn't like it either. I'm indifferent about it. lol

4. Back To Top    #104
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    Hahaha A LOT of people hated ending. I don't hate, but I didn't like it either. I'm indifferent about it. lol
    I heard David Fincher is changing the last 1/3 of the book for the movie. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

5. Back To Top    #105
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't seen any compendiums at my local comic store so I've just been doing it by volume so I got vol. 1-3 Walking Dead GNs down and I've been reading on a huuuuuggggee H.P. Lovecraft compendium I've been reading on some time now.

6. Back To Top    #106
    Status
    Love Interest Jedi-Master-Aurora's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Level
    I am reading "The Red Queen" by Phillipa Gregory. I love learning about Tudor history and Henry VIII, although the book is about his grandma. lol

7. Back To Top    #107
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I heard David Fincher is changing the last 1/3 of the book for the movie. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.
    I think I remember reading that somewhere. I know there's interview with Gillian and just about whole thing is about the ending of the book. lol

8. Back To Top    #108
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoy YA Dystopian fiction. I will check out the Maze Runner series. Another great YA series is by Maria Lu - Legend, Prodigy and Champion. Excellent!

I'm a constant reader and enjoy learning what others are reading. I am a high school teacher and get great recommendations from my students. Hence, my enjoyment of YA novels.

BTW: All of Gillian's previous novels (Sharp Objects and Dark Places) are well done. Another similar author - Sophie Hannah.

9. Back To Top    #109
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie View Post
    I really enjoy YA Dystopian fiction. I will check out the Maze Runner series. Another great YA series is by Maria Lu - Legend, Prodigy and Champion. Excellent!

I'm a constant reader and enjoy learning what others are reading. I am a high school teacher and get great recommendations from my students. Hence, my enjoyment of YA novels.

BTW: All of Gillian's previous novels (Sharp Objects and Dark Places) are well done. Another similar author - Sophie Hannah.
    I am a sucker for YA. lol I just love it. I will definitely check out the series you suggested! I'm always looking to add new books to my reading list. :)

10. Back To Top    #110
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    Have you read any YA by Maggie Stiefvater? She has a great series The Shiver Trilogy, Shiver, Linger, Forever (soon there will be a 4th - Sinner). Quick reads but fun. Werewolves - not vampires or zombies this time.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast