Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 523
  1. Back To Top    #101
    Status
    Offline
    Archer QueenOfMoondoor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    523
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    953
    Level
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    Just started Gone Girl. It's getting pretty juicy so far.
    I absolutely loved that book! Have you read Gillan's book Dark Place? If not you should definitely check it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm currently reading The Maze Runner series. It's dystopian fiction and I'm really like it so far. It's very interesting. If you've read and liked The Hunger Games I would recommend this series.
    I'm a huge bookworm, but a few months ago I went through a phase where I didn't want to read anything(I had a lot going on and just couldn't pick up a book) so I have this huge stack of books I am now reading through. lol Next on my list after I finish The Maze Runner series is Game of Thrones.

  2. Back To Top    #102
    Status
    Offline
    a time for wolves day dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15,680
    Threads
    95
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Points
    13,505
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    I absolutely loved that book! Have you read Gillan's book Dark Place? If not you should definitely check it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm currently reading The Maze Runner series. It's dystopian fiction and I'm really like it so far. It's very interesting. If you've read and liked The Hunger Games I would recommend this series.
    I'm a huge bookworm, but a few months ago I went through a phase where I didn't want to read anything(I had a lot going on and just couldn't pick up a book) so I have this huge stack of books I am now reading through. lol Next on my list after I finish The Maze Runner series is Game of Thrones.
    I haven't read any of Gillian's other work, but I'll look that one up. I hated Gone Girl's ending. I give it props for being daring and different, but omg I want to kill someone now. lol

  3. Back To Top    #103
    Status
    Offline
    Archer QueenOfMoondoor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    523
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    953
    Level
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    I haven't read any of Gillian's other work, but I'll look that one up. I hated Gone Girl's ending. I give it props for being daring and different, but omg I want to kill someone now. lol
    Hahaha A LOT of people hated ending. I don't hate, but I didn't like it either. I'm indifferent about it. lol

  4. Back To Top    #104
    Status
    Offline
    a time for wolves day dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    15,680
    Threads
    95
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Points
    13,505
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    Hahaha A LOT of people hated ending. I don't hate, but I didn't like it either. I'm indifferent about it. lol
    I heard David Fincher is changing the last 1/3 of the book for the movie. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

  5. Back To Top    #105
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Princess Char's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,867
    Threads
    23
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Points
    698
    Level
    31
    I haven't seen any compendiums at my local comic store so I've just been doing it by volume so I got vol. 1-3 Walking Dead GNs down and I've been reading on a huuuuuggggee H.P. Lovecraft compendium I've been reading on some time now.

  6. Back To Top    #106
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest Jedi-Master-Aurora's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    711
    Threads
    4
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Points
    1,747
    Level
    16
    I am reading "The Red Queen" by Phillipa Gregory. I love learning about Tudor history and Henry VIII, although the book is about his grandma. lol

  7. Back To Top    #107
    Status
    Offline
    Archer QueenOfMoondoor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    523
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    953
    Level
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by day dreamer View Post
    I heard David Fincher is changing the last 1/3 of the book for the movie. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.
    I think I remember reading that somewhere. I know there's interview with Gillian and just about whole thing is about the ending of the book. lol

  8. Back To Top    #108
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy rosie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,678
    Threads
    79
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Points
    209
    Level
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfMoondoor View Post
    I absolutely loved that book! Have you read Gillan's book Dark Place? If not you should definitely check it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm currently reading The Maze Runner series. It's dystopian fiction and I'm really like it so far. It's very interesting. If you've read and liked The Hunger Games I would recommend this series.
    I'm a huge bookworm, but a few months ago I went through a phase where I didn't want to read anything(I had a lot going on and just couldn't pick up a book) so I have this huge stack of books I am now reading through. lol Next on my list after I finish The Maze Runner series is Game of Thrones.
    I really enjoy YA Dystopian fiction. I will check out the Maze Runner series. Another great YA series is by Maria Lu - Legend, Prodigy and Champion. Excellent!

    I'm a constant reader and enjoy learning what others are reading. I am a high school teacher and get great recommendations from my students. Hence, my enjoyment of YA novels.

    BTW: All of Gillian's previous novels (Sharp Objects and Dark Places) are well done. Another similar author - Sophie Hannah.

  9. Back To Top    #109
    Status
    Offline
    Archer QueenOfMoondoor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    523
    Threads
    5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    953
    Level
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie View Post
    I really enjoy YA Dystopian fiction. I will check out the Maze Runner series. Another great YA series is by Maria Lu - Legend, Prodigy and Champion. Excellent!

    I'm a constant reader and enjoy learning what others are reading. I am a high school teacher and get great recommendations from my students. Hence, my enjoyment of YA novels.


    BTW: All of Gillian's previous novels (Sharp Objects and Dark Places) are well done. Another similar author - Sophie Hannah.
    I am a sucker for YA. lol I just love it. I will definitely check out the series you suggested! I'm always looking to add new books to my reading list. :)

  10. Back To Top    #110
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy rosie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,678
    Threads
    79
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Points
    209
    Level
    19
    Have you read any YA by Maggie Stiefvater? She has a great series The Shiver Trilogy, Shiver, Linger, Forever (soon there will be a 4th - Sinner). Quick reads but fun. Werewolves - not vampires or zombies this time.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Would you bring reading material? What would it be?
    By walkingdeader in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: July 27th, 2015, 05:50 AM
  2. Walking dead *bad lip reading*
    By Erin in forum Members Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 11:11 AM
  3. Scripture Herschel was reading last night?
    By Jaycam1587 in forum Hershel
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 25th, 2013, 04:21 PM
  4. Would you keep reading if it was only carl?
    By Blakexy1125 in forum Comic Characters
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.