Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Island Girl View Post
    Yes, he totally puts some meds in Michonne's bag - I went back a rewatched it. I just couldn't believe that the bottle didn't break when it hit the roof though - that was a pretty hard hit.
    Thanks for the confirmation. Those bottles are actually hard to break - and the bag would have cushioned it some as well. Before my husband quit drinking, he dropped quite a few of them. You could hear the clink though - that's when I realized what he'd done because I recognized that sound. I was thinking, oh no he didn't. Crap, he did. lol

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    So here's the thing, and a very big difference between whether Daryl was too harsh on Bob or not: When Daryl confronted Bob, he reached for his gun. That's why I don't think Daryl was too harsh. This fool was ready to shoot Daryl over some liquor.

And to consider that the guy had went through two groups before, when we haven't seen him be too impressive enough to be able to survive out on his own....idk he's fishy to me and I don't think it's just because of his alcohol problem.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't be too hard on Bob. If it had been a bag full of cigarettes, I would've dove into the walker herd after it.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    So then he just put the med in Michonne's bag so he could make room for the booze in his, when they could have used that extra space for something else.

Not to mention what he pulled on the roof by not letting go and then almost pulling his gun. Either way I still don't think Daryl was too hard. You are out for 1 reason and that is all, and after him telling Daryl what happened with Zack and then doing the exact same thing just a day or two later.

If everyone at the prison was fine and they didn't need the meds and he didn't admit to being and Alcoholic and then getting Zack killed for it it would be different, but you shouldn't be thinking about anything like that in this kind of situation, if it was you that was sick would you like to know that while you were dying there was a guy that only cared about getting a drink?

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    So then he just put the med in Michonne's bag so he could make room for the booze in his, when they could have used that extra space for something else.

Not to mention what he pulled on the roof by not letting go and then almost pulling his gun. Either way I still don't think Daryl was too hard. You are out for 1 reason and that is all, and after him telling Daryl what happened with Zack and then doing the exact same thing just a day or two later.

If everyone at the prison was fine and they didn't need the meds and he didn't admit to being and Alcoholic and then getting Zack killed for it it would be different, but you shouldn't be thinking about anything like that in this kind of situation, if it was you that was sick would you like to know that while you were dying there was a guy that only cared about getting a drink?
    I don't think so. Bob told them everything to take and I'm pretty sure Daryl? Tyrese? asked if they had everything. Michonne did a once over with her flashlight and then Bob said they did get everyhing.
    I may need to re-watch, but I'm pretty sure they agreed that they had everything they needed.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    Besides which, all Daryl did was get in Bob's face and growl and threaten him. It's not like he beat them downfor merely trying to have a conversation, Tyreese. Heh.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Level
    We learned in Season 2 that Daryl's father was likely an alcoholic. He was "off on a bender with a waitress" when Daryl went missing in the woods. Daryl likely has some serious unresolved issues around this, so anger towards Bob would seem a normal response.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShotterson View Post
    Bob is an alcoholic, and a heavy one at that. Yes I think Daryl went a bit harsh, and the whole intimidation thing he had going looked stupid haha
    Except for the fact it made a good percent of viewers swoon and I think it was true to character.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123