1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    I am King, everything is possible. King Grimes's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Level

The All-Things Glenn Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

This thread is for daily discussion containing spoilers related to everything Glenn, whether it be his on-going arc or how you think other characters will factor into his arc. Any spoilers that you find about Glenn (article, pic, filming, tidbits, media, etc) we encourage you to always post it on our Spoilers Discussion board first, but afterwards you may bring it to this thread for further in-depth analysis and discussion with fellow fans.

If you have a speculation based on spoilers that you wish to post, please post it all in here rather than other threads. Only Non-spoilery topics and speculation about Glenn should go in separate threads below. Spoiler tags are not necessary in here unless you wish to tag something about the comics.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Glen will probably live, even though in reality he would die of the illness and hershel will die during the prison attack. I don't think they will kill them both off this early. However the effects on Maggie could be interesting and I could see her and Beth splitting off with Daryl if that happened because maggie would not want to lose her sister too, and she would have nothing holding her to the group anymore.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    Found this

Hmm

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn's character has become sooooo boring since the whole Maggie wedding thingy.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetter View Post
    Glenn's character has become sooooo boring since the whole Maggie wedding thingy.
    Yup. Last time I REALLY enjoyed Glen was season 1. That was the prime and height of his character. Now, he's like a waste of space and Maggie is also starting to be a waste of space.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    Happy to see Glenn live to season five.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Happy to see Glenn live to season five.
    Me too. I do hope that he gets more action and an interesting storyline for Season 5 :)

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn - They say hes the one that hasnt killed anyone yet blah blah, now this doesnt mean he wouldnt kill anyone, if the Governor was there pawing his Wife Im sure he would be making dead meat skewers out of the Governors face. And Im sure when the prison was being invaded if his ass wasnt sick he would be the first one to kill anyone that threatens his family and friends. We havent seen enough of Glenn for them to make that his thing. this is in response to Talking dead bible ref to Glenn.

I really hope hes dead, since they decided to open that pandoras box they better not do any "saved in the nick of time" shit, otherwise my rating of that ep is going to be -10/10, stick with the choice and dont falter, look at GOT they revel in that shit, breaking fans hearts is a Joy to George. Speaking of which hes going to be playing a cameo on Z Nation lol.

Back to Glenn, I have been out of touch with his character since he got Maggie poon, a violent world doesnt necessary create violent people, but to be such a soft touch that you would allow a man who has tried to kill you back into that community which your loved ones are part of, annoys the shit out of me, would he give the Governor a second chance? bleh. I have issues with this line of thought, it is irrational in the setting theyre in, they have been bit in the ass one to many times and yet they still spread their cheeks thinking that they wont get screwed.

Im not sad Glenn is gone, he has been a no nothing character for a while, a wallflower that is only a prop of comparison for Rick to reflect on, when Morgan began his Stick twirling hippie routine with misplaced pacifism, I wondered if this was the dance of death for Glenn, cant have 2 bleeding hearts occupying the same role, especially when they painted Glenns character into this corner of no return, I new this was coming. Im glad to be honest, he has faded into the background, almost as washed out as Maggie, who only seems to come on to kiss Glenn or give a pep talk to an old biddy pretending to lead their community. When he comes back as a walker, I think Maggie will be the one who puts him down which will be incredibly cliche, what I hope happens is that they never get any resolution in what befell Glenn, that constant hoping and wondering, giving Maggie something to torture herself with as she tries or doesnt try to survive the oncoming onslaught, Id like to see that played out, but they probably wont.

Bon voyage Glenn, may you become a kickass Walker and that you go out in a blazing glory denied you in life.