Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysGoneKwame View Post
    I think it's quite awesome that my prediction happened almost to a T. I am a prophet.
    I was just reading your prediction and it was spot on.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    I love that Rick and Morgan are talking about the banishment. I've always thought that it was not addressed enough. Nice to hear furthermore that Rick thinks that Carol was right about Karen and David. And that he's out there looking for her, because she's family. I feel like it's a nice way to bring closure to the banishment arc.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Are they buiding Carol up to get her
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    I know that both Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride have renewed their contracts for three more years, but what if it`s just a mislead to make Carol`s death surprising?

I am team Carol all the way, so am starting to get worried …

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    I would not be surprised if we had a fake out death in the finale but then find her alive next season. I can't see them getting rid of her because they can't afford to lose a actress as good as Melissa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Poehlerbear View Post
    Are they buiding Carol up to get her
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    I know that both Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride have renewed their contracts for three more years, but what if it`s just a mislead to make Carol`s death surprising?

I am team Carol all the way, so am starting to get worried …

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1269 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I would not be surprised if we had a fake out death in the finale but then find her alive next season. I can't see them getting rid of her because they can't afford to lose a actress as good as Melissa.
    A fake out death wouldn't surprise me, but who would believe it? You love her, and I don't. We both agree, though that Carol is going nowhere, and everybody and his dog knows that as well. Sure, give us another Dumpstergate with a fake Carol death. Aren't we used to that by now?

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think Carol is going anywhere. Love her or hate her, she is a character that they can throw anything at. Want to make her "bad" she can do it, "good" she can do that, too. They have spent a lot of time developing and using all of her character traits, so I don't think they are ready to let her go. Also, with DG/Michonne leaving, losing another significant character, especially an OG, would be a big deal.

Sometimes I get a little worried given her comic death and her current mental state, but her choice to kill those two walkers instead of giving up while being taunted by the hallucinations tells me she is definitely not going suicide. I can always buy into a noble, sacrificial death for her, though.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think she is going anywhere for a while plus they can't afford to lose her. If I am being honest I hope she lives to the end just to piss people off. It would make me so happy. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    A fake out death wouldn't surprise me, but who would believe it? You love her, and I don't. We both agree, though that Carol is going nowhere, and everybody and his dog knows that as well. Sure, give us another Dumpstergate with a fake Carol death. Aren't we used to that by now?

8. Back To Top    #48
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    No show wants to lose one of their better actors. She has to much range and they would be stupid to get rid of her. If she did have to die I would want her to go out saving someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    I don't think Carol is going anywhere. Love her or hate her, she is a character that they can throw anything at. Want to make her "bad" she can do it, "good" she can do that, too. They have spent a lot of time developing and using all of her character traits, so I don't think they are ready to let her go. Also, with DG/Michonne leaving, losing another significant character, especially an OG, would be a big deal.

Sometimes I get a little worried given her comic death and her current mental state, but her choice to kill those two walkers instead of giving up while being taunted by the hallucinations tells me she is definitely not going suicide. I can always buy into a noble, sacrificial death for her, though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345