Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level

Issue 105 Spoilers

*Following on from last issue,Negan helps Carl to his feet after the gunfight and beating off Dwight.Negan tells Carl he will show him around while he orders the rest of the Saviours to burn the bodies of the dead.He tells Carl he doesnt think he will get to fuck one of his wives tonight.

*Carl asks what he is gonna do to him to which Negan asks that Carl not shatter his image of the boy as a badass,he refuses to disclose what will happen as it will ruin the surprise..Negan knocks on the door of the building and they enter.

*They are greeted by a man who asks Negan if everything is ok as he heard a commotion outside.Negan tells the man he is dealing with it and the Saviour asks what medicine the Saviours got on the run to Alexandria as someone called Molly has a bad cough.Negan explains they have all kinds of good stuff and the guy can take his pick as he has enough "points".

*A Saviour called Carson appears to greet Negan home and explains there has been a situation with a girl called Amber while he has been away.Negan tells Carson to find a guy called Mark and to keep tabs on him,he will speak with Amber himself.

*We then see that the building is a foundry of some sort,possibly steelworks.All the Saviours see Negan approaching with Carl and get on their knees.Negan tells them to carry on their business but then mentions to Carl about them showing him respect.

*Negan and Carl enter a room that can only be described as resembling a french boudoir or brothel.There are at least 5 women in expensive looking lingerie reading books/playing cards etc.Negan address's one called Amber.Another girl ,Sherry,interupts-saying Amber knows that she has fucked up and for Negan to go easy on her.

*Negan tells the girl to calm the fuck down as he has never hit one of them ever.Negan can tell Carl is impressed with what he see's and can look at all the titties as much as he want,as Alexandria is full of women who dress like "elderly lesbians".

*Negan speaks to the girl called Amber-He tells her that she doesnt have to be scared as her position in Negans harem is voluntary.If she wishes she can go back to Mark and be with him but forfit all her privileges.But the one thing she cannot do is cheat on Negan.He tells her that she has had plenty of time to think about going back to Mark and earning "points" or staying with him.She blurts out that she is staying,then a sudden "I Love You Negan"

*Negan tells her that in order for her to stay,she knows what has to happen.He then orders Sherry to find Carson and tell him to prepare the "iron".

*Carl and Negan enter his personal quarters,which is very well furnished,and Negan tells him to close the door.Carl asks if they are all Negans wives,to which he replies he always wanted to fuck a hole bunch of women and there was no reason to follow any rules.Negan asks Carl if he know what fucking is?Carl says "yeah,kind of-sex stuff". Negan replies that he isnt going there and that it is time to get started.

*Negan and Carl take a seat opposite each other,he explains he would like to get to know Carl abit better.He wants to know how smart the boy is,as any other child Carls age would have tried to make a break for it by now,where as Carl ha stood right at Negans side the whole time.Negan remarks that Carl has killed 5 or 6 of his men and this cannot go unpunished.

*Negan says he cannot carry on talking to Carl like this while he has that stupid bandage round his face,so tells Carl to remove it and the hat.Carl says no.Negan threatens him and Carl does as he is told.We then see a fill page reveal of Carls face-a gaping hole where his eye was.

*Negans exclaims no wonder Carl keeps his face covered and that it looks disgusting.He asks Carl if he has looked in a mirror,then says he can see his eye socket and skull.He then asks to touch it.Carl doesnt answer then starts to cry.

*Negan syas it is easy to forget that Carl is just a kid and didnt mean to hurt his feelings or anything but is then interupted by a Saviour knocking at the door.He apologises and tells Negan that he has brought Lucille as he left it in the truck during the earlier rukus.Negan tells Carl that all joking aside,he shouldnt cover it up.He may not be a hit with the ladies but no one will fuck with him..

*Negan takes the bat off the Saviour-he then asks the guy if he was gentle with her-did he treat her like a lady,did he eat her pussy like a lady-all the while the Saviour looks confused and scared until Nega exclaims he was just fucking with him as baseball bats dont have pussys.

*Negan turns back to Carl and tells him that as punishment for Carl gunning down his men he wants something in return for being more than pleasant-he tells Carl to sing him a song.

*Carls says he doesnt know any to which Negan replies is bullshit.Carl starts to sing "You Are My Sunshine" while Negan flexes and swings the bat in the background,teling Carl not to let him get distracted.He finishes and starts to cry.Negan says that was pretty good and that there is nothing more Lucille likes than being sung to,apart from bashing in asians heads.

*Nega asks if Carls mother sung that and where she is now,Carl doesnt reply,Negan guesses and says "dead".There is a knock at the door and Carson informs Negan that the iron is ready.Negan tells him to gather everyone and he will be down in a minute.

*Down on the foundry floor all the Saviours have gathered.Negan asks Carl to hold Lucille,and he then tells every present that what they are about to witness isnt going to be pleasant and didnt even have to happen but he cannot ignore the rules why? All the Saviours reply in unison "The Rules Keep Us Alive!".

*Negan puts a thick glove on while another Saviour gets to work on the fire or molten metal in the background.Negan explains that what makes them civilization-what makes them the Saviours-is rules.No matter how small or insignificant they must be followed.When Negan chooses a new wife the process is voluntary,its an honour to be with him.But it comes at a price-total devotion.But others seem to find this hard to swallow,but swallow it they must.

*Negan is then passed an old iron,one of the victorian style ones.He tells Mark its the iron for him and he is sorry,it is what it is.Negan suddenly lunges at Mark,who is being held to a chair,and holds the red hot iron to the side of his face while he screams in agony.Negan pulls it away and the flesh sticks to it like melted cheese while Mark passes out.

*Negan says the matter is settled and all is forgiven-Mark will forever bear the shame of his actions on his face and all will know what he has done.I hope we have all learned something today.

*During this speech,Dwight and Sherry look longingly at eachother and it is evident this has happened before and possibly involving them.

*Carl gives Negan Lucille back and they head upstairs.Negan says to Carl that was pretty fucking crazy and that he probably thinks Negan is a lunatic.He then says lets figure out what to do with you

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level

Issue 105 (Spoilers)

I don't have anything too spoilery to write just yet, but holy fuck, every issue is better than the last. I can't believe how all over Negan's dick I am, but I swear to God it's like Senor Kirkman put me into his book. Also, I wonder what rule Dwight broke...

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Great issue though!
    Last edited by Kenzen; January 21st, 2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Merged change of content was fitting

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan is a mad man. And probably going to be around for a long time

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    To be honest, I liked The Governor's character more. Although Negan is possibly worse than he is, he isn't as well developed.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Sounds good. I can't wait to read it

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Startug View Post
    To be honest, I liked The Governor's character more. Although Negan is possibly worse than he is, he isn't as well developed.
    I'm pretty sure what they're doing right now is developing him

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    the govenor in the comics (i havnt read the book) wasnt developed at all. he was a typical hammer horror villain although a very good one

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    "Go ahead and stare at them titties", or whatever the fuck Negan said. God, I can't, I just can't get enough of this bauss motherfucker

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    OMFG! I love the direction Kirkman is going.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Negan makes the govenor look like a bitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast