View Poll Results: Did you dislike or hate Skylar White?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

19 38.00%
  • No.

22 44.00%
  • Other.

9 18.00%
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

1. Back To Top    #31
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JTPWALKER View Post
    ill cry when this show ends. seeing these villains come and go and watching walt's life get screwed up has been a fun ride. ill miss skinny pete the most :(
    Saul & Badger will hit me the hardest.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Any thoughts on what might happen?

I finally got caught up with season 5 - so...

Walt is on the run 1 year after this season (the opening sequence)

I think that Walt went on the run as he didn't want to kill Hank - he has great love and affection, imho, to Hank. I love how Hank went from this blustering comic relief (crass, totally horrible jokes) to a smart, savvy investigator. Do you think that Hank gave Walt a choice here instead of turning him in?

Jessie - will Jessie help Walt escape? Or will Walt be ultimately brought to justice and Jessie is the one who betrays him? I love the relationship between these two.

Will Walt be killed at the end or will he just die of cancer? I am hoping for the latter - yes, I KNOW he is morally corrupt - but I cannot help it - he is so likable. If Vince G was trying to make Walt unlikable, well, he failed for me...

July 13th? is that true - we have to wait until July 13th for the reason of season 5?

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I'll be pissed if they bring back the cancer. They made such a big deal out of his operation it would be all for naught. Plus, it weakens his "Breaking Bad". Part of his slide from bad to worse was the fact that he had beaten the disease, didn't need to cook anymore, yet still kept going out of his greed and umbrance.
    Looking forward I would like to see:
    Skylar suicide
    Walt Jr. tragedy as a result of his father
    Holly get adopted by Hank and maria (that her name? it's been so long)
    Saul keep doin' his own thang
    Hank gets promoted
    Jesse, unfortunately things don't look so good for him. It seems they've taken his character as far as he can go. We know what happens to people in the drug game. They don't retire. Maybe he cops a plea deal or something.
    Walt will probably die. The signs are all there. I think I'm the last person left that likes him.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I like Walt too....

I think he was told that his cancer could come back - that is why Skyler was stating that she was waiting for him to die (of it).

I would hate to see Walt die violently. Yes, I am SURE that is his comeuppance, but I like him, damnit, despite what he has done. Cranston is so excellent in this role. I cannot believe this is the same guy who played Malcolm's father - lol - I mean, he was good in that role, but it was a comedy. This is just a meaty role for him. It has it all.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    My favorite thing about this role is how he took some of that comedic aloofness from MiM and incorporated it into a bitter, ingenious man. As time went by (particularly S3 finale) Walt, and concurrently the show, takes such a dramatic and dark turn turn from what was once almost a comedy of follies and missteps into and ugly, deranged violent world.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder if Walt will tell Hank, when Hank confronts him, about how Walt paid for his medical treatments, how he killed Gus.

I wonder if it will be Hank who gives Walt a head start to escape, because of his love for his BIL and family (and the fact that Walt has saved Hank's life..)

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe Badger kills Walt.

Vince Gilligan has said that Walt will die at the end, how that happens is the big mystery.

Walt could be about to kill Jesse and then out of nowheres you hear the badger voice muttering when he walks in with black sunglasses on and shoots Walt between the eyes.

*CREDITS*

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    badger would most likely accidently kill walt. He strikes me as a big ol' cuddly teddy bear. Couldn't hurt a fly.

I loved the scenes where he and skinny pete were doing rehab - lol. Jessie is so cynical.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I just want Badger in the next half. Badger & Saul are the best characters, they could have their very own spin-off.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Season Four finale title

Anyone else get a chuckle at the title of the episode? I thought it was referencing a literal face-off but no, I was wrong it was refrencing the fact that Half of Gus' face is off.

Well I thought I should share, and add some to this section. I have season five-a and then I wait until season five-b like everyone else, have a nice night/day.

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast