Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: Did you dislike or hate Skylar White?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

18 36.73%
  • No.

22 44.90%
  • Other.

9 18.37%
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Breaking Bad

1. Back To Top    #771
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I thought the BB finale was okay at best. I mean, I'm glad they tied up most of the loose ends (guess we'll never know if Huell's still at that safehouse) and it was infinitely better than the Dexter finale, but it felt slow in a few parts.

It might've had something to do with the fact that my standards were super high because Ozymandias (S5E14) was fucking incredible.

2. Back To Top    #772
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DanNintendoMan View Post
    I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but I thought the BB finale was okay at best. I mean, I'm glad they tied up most of the loose ends (guess we'll never know if Huell's still at that safehouse) and it was infinitely better than the Dexter finale, but it felt slow in a few parts.

It might've had something to do with the fact that my standards were super high because Ozymandias (S5E14) was fucking incredible.
    Agree 100% with you. They went the safe route with the finale. Probably everyone saw everything that went down coming from a mile away. At least I did. Is it bad that it was predictable ? No, of course not. It was just underwhelming to say the least

3. Back To Top    #773
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    My issue with the finale is how they had those semi-redemption scenes for Walt and it was essentially the happiest ending they could've made, even though the aftermath for all the characters would still be tragic, the fact that the show spent no focus on that felt sort of off the tone of the rest of the show. Still great but not quite the perfection I had come to expect from the show. Ozymandias was also my favorite by a long shot.

4. Back To Top    #774
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I wish they would have found a way to keep Gus until maybe 4 episodes until the series finale.

After Gus you pretty much knew that besides Mike or Heisberg/walt, any other antagonist was gonna be child's play in comparison to Fring. It ended up being true, especially with Jack and his white trash group.

5. Back To Top    #775
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    I wish they would have found a way to keep Gus until maybe 4 episodes until the series finale.

After Gus you pretty much knew that besides Mike or Heisberg/walt, any other antagonist was gonna be child's play in comparison to Fring. It ended up being true, especially with Jack and his white trash group.
    Yeah, Jack's group felt underwhelming compared to villains such as Gus and Tuco, though Walt and Jesse's conflict still kept me invested.

6. Back To Top    #776
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Golvina View Post
    Yeah, Jack's group felt underwhelming compared to villains such as Gus and Tuco, though Walt and Jesse's conflict still kept me invested.
    I just started a re-watch (Mostly out of semi-bordem, I like it but I'm not a "fanboy" persay.)

I honestly have a different opinion the second go around. They took out gus at the exact right time. much longer and I think the interest in his character would have dissipated.

U[pm watching the series again, I have more sympathy for hank. While he was an obnoxious tool most of the time, that didn't make Ozymandias any less devastating. the way Walt begged for hank's life. Woooow. Most of the parts of Walt that were left came out really hard in those few minutes. Like he was actually regretting much of what he had done.

7. Back To Top    #777
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I had a love and hate relationship with her. A better poll would be: "Does it make you sick when you realize that AMC is the same channel that gave us the wonderful Breaking Bad but also gives us the massive turd of TWD's Gimple era?"

Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #778
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ƊҽαɗłƴƝίɠɦƚʂɦαɗҽ View Post
    I had a love and hate relationship with her. A better poll would be: "Does it make you sick when you realize that AMC is the same channel that gave us the wonderful Breaking Bad but also gives us the massive turd of TWD's Gimple era?"

Spoiler Spoiler:
    u know, reading ur post made me realize something... when Breaking Bad was on tv Live every week...i Never Watched it... i Hated it... and the Fact that it was the #1 show on tv made me Hate it even More... so push comes to shove... after BB was Over, my son told me to give it a Try and watch all the seasons... and after watching just the First episode i was Hooked and it became one of my All Time Fav tv shows Ever...

so now, ever since S6... ive been reading from hundreds of fans that just HATED the S6 Finale Cliffhanger and the show Entirely and giving So Much Hate to Gimple... like urself as well as many many many others... i might be the ONLY Fan that feels this way... But i been watching TWD since Day One and i been Loving every season more then the previous one... to me, this show is becoming Greater every year... and i been Loving how Gimple has been running it... and i Love being here on this site... BUT Shit, everyone is Hating on the show now and u cant find a Thread that talks NICE bout TWD...

what im trying to say is that when i HATED BB... i NEVER went to any sites to talk Shit about it... i would never express my Bad Taste bout the show... and like what our mothers would always tell us... "if u have nothing nice to say, dont say anything"... and that's what i did... i Hated the Shit out of BB but i respected the LOVE that people had for the show so i wouldnt say anything...

Listen, im not saying anything bad to u... u have the Right to speak ur mind bout how much u HATE TWD... and u should continue along with the hundreds of others that feel that way... i just wanted to post this comment when u made me realize when i used to Hate BB and now im in LOVE with it... so no hard feelings, lol... Hate Away ...☺...

9. Back To Top    #779
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Level
    Walt,"You stupid Bitch."

BEST line ever.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778