Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Level

Beth & Daryl (Bethyl or Deth) --No Hate

This is your thread for all things Beth and Daryl ;-) YAY TO Y'ALL! THANKS FOR THE BETHYL LOVE!

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here by Jackson Titled Beth & Daryl (Bethyl or Deth) --No Hate

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    I am King, everything is possible. King Grimes's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Level
    This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Level
    Yay! I think part 1 was only at around 20 something pages a couple weeks ago when I joined! Crazy!

Anyways, I wanted to share a couple corny thoughts that came into my head. I was thinking it would be cool if Beth and Daryl find each other and see each other from a distance, but there are a bunch of walkers in between them and they both fight their way through the walkers to get to each other. Lol, not very realistic, but kind of a cute picture. I also keep thinking of them re-uniting in front of everyone and sharing a kiss and everyone's jaw drops and someone (I keep picturing Glenn being the one to say it) says, "Wow, we really have some catching up to do" and everyone kind of laughs.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Level

Found this had to share. I like your thoughts lisaTX.

yay for part 2!!!!!!!!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaTX View Post
    Yay! I think part 1 was only at around 20 something pages a couple weeks ago when I joined! Crazy!

Anyways, I wanted to share a couple corny thoughts that came into my head. I was thinking it would be cool if Beth and Daryl find each other and see each other from a distance, but there are a bunch of walkers in between them and they both fight their way through the walkers to get to each other. Lol, not very realistic, but kind of a cute picture. I also keep thinking of them re-uniting in front of everyone and sharing a kiss and everyone's jaw drops and someone (I keep picturing Glenn being the one to say it) says, "Wow, we really have some catching up to do" and everyone kind of laughs.
    Oh! If we ever see them together, I hope for a subtle thing. That would be so sweet!
    Right now I'm shipping Beth & Life so hard!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Level
    OMG!!!! Long Live Bethyl!!!! or atleast into season 5 If she dies Sunday, we will never hear the end of it!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    Out of curiosity I had to check when the Bethyl thread took off... Surprise or not, 97 pages after Still aired, I guess it wasn't a total flop as some stated, bringing in a lot of new fans including me :0)

I've said this before but I have watched WD from the very beginning, yet Still brought me here, I love that I can come to this thread and read nothing but positive love on this couple...

Kudos to Jackson for being in this from the beginning.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaTX View Post
    I also keep thinking of them re-uniting in front of everyone and sharing a kiss and everyone's jaw drops and someone (I keep picturing Glenn being the one to say it) says, "Wow, we really have some catching up to do" and everyone kind of laughs.
    Ahhhh! I had that same thought, too, although a bit different in the sense that when they see each other in the distance they look at each other first. Then, run to meet. When they are close, they stop to look into each other's eyes again, not knowing whether to hug, kiss, both... because they are feeling shy in front of everybody else (the rest of the group, of course, is surprised because they missed the news in "their absence"...)

PixieSkull: what a lovely "gif" depicting the Beauty and the Beast. I thought Daryl's way of eating was gross, while Beth's was refined. Let's hope the story ends as great as The Beauty and the Beast does!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Level
    Jackson- love your choice of the first picture. I am sure it will annoy those who come to snoop!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, just got home from college and what do I do? Sit down and turn on still. Then alone and fast forward to all their scenes! Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that? Lol I'm so excited/nervous for the last episode! And I will admit episode "still" brought me here! And I love everyone on this thread, ya all are so nice and hilarious! I'm gonna miss us all speculating over an episode during the 7 month break :(

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast