Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chopped

1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    I never come into the Reality forum so I just saw this now but I love Chopped. We have a Canadian version too. I just love how quickly they come up with recipes even when they don't really know what it is they're working with.

I like Cutthroat Kitchen too but I agree Alton is really smug sometimes. Something about his face puts me off...like he looks like a little troll or something. But some of the sabotage stuff is pretty funny like the guy who had to make breakfast in bed in an actual bed.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)
    Level
    Would be great to have a Walking Dead themed Chopped. Instead of mystery ingredients they could have one section each on farmhouse, prison pantry and "on the road". No Terminus though!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I love to watch Chopped too. I sometimes like too see the cocky ppl on there- but only if they get Chopped. I really don't know how they come up with some of the things that they do! I've never really been a very good cook as I don't really have patience. All 4 burners on High usually equals loss of control pretty fast. The one thing I hate though- is when the judges bitch at one of the chefs because their dessert is too sweet. I thought dessert was supposed to be sweet. Just goes to show what I know. I cannot stand Alex. She does not seem like she wants to be there at all. I've watched Chopped a lot & I've prolly seen her smile 3 times. Scott is just an ass. I do like Amanda & Aaron (If that's how u spell it)

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)
    Level
    I have zero chef experience but would love to go on that show just to feed the judges whatever atrocious dish I come up with

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    I had a dream I was on Chopped once, and I kept making it to the next round because people kept forgetting basket ingredients, but I was making easy crap like smoothies and french toast. lol

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    I watch this show fairly regularly, although I usually fast-forward through them actually making the meals. I do like seeing what they can come up with on the spot.

I've tried watching the Canadian version, but I can't stand that Dean whatever his name is. I've stopped recording it. I got to meet the first winner from the Canadian edition. She was cooking samples at a grocery store opening. What a rock star life she must live lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.