Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

who is the most evil charcter in game of thrones/ a song of ice and fire

Ramsey Bolton/ Snow Ramsay is evil. He's probably the most evil charcter I ever read about or watched. He lives to torture people. He finds murder flaying torture and rape fun, yeah he's really messed up he has no humanity or empathy he is a complete psychopath. . Joffrey is also psychotic, but Ramsey just takes it to a whole other level. A truly disgusting human being.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Personally I'd say Euron.

Sure, Ramsay can dish out cruelness, but he also lacks a brain. Euron on the other hand, aside from being batshit, is calculating, articulate, fierce on the battlefield, and has a much more sinister past behind him (he molested one of his brothers. and then slept with another's wife which indirectly led to her death and a lifetime of psychological torment for the former).

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Well Ramsay out right killed his own brother as well as burning winterfell and taking moat cailan. What makes him the ultimate evil is the reason he commits his atrocities. He rapes flays and kills for the fun of it all. Euron and most other charcters commit evil acts for power. Ramsay abuses are purely for enjoyment. he is cunning, not the most cunning person in the series but he stayed alive this long so he knows what he's doing.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hath4 View Post
    Well Ramsay out right killed his own brother as well as burning winterfell and taking moat cailan. What makes him the ultimate evil is the reason he commits his atrocities. He rapes flays and kills for the fun of it all. Euron and most other charcters commit evil acts for power. Ramsay abuses are purely for enjoyment. he is cunning, not the most cunning person in the series but he stayed alive this long so he knows what he's doing.
    Well of course to each their own lol. Just the fact that, like you said, his mind's consumed by torture and evil 24/7....to me, it just makes him look like a rabid frothing puppy snapping his jaws at anything and anyone for no other reason than because he's rabid. Plus then you factor in how sheltered he is in a way, with Daddy Roose and his allies protecting him, giving him a (hopefully false) sense of security and whatnot. In my eyes all of this just diminishes the intimidation and doesn't really make me feel much beyond the whole surfaced 'mwhaha I'm a spoiled sadist' act. I've just never been able to take him completely seriously.

The mystery and sheer unpredictability of Euron (through several aspects) help make him so much scarier for me, especially now that he's supposed to be approaching the Redwyne fleet. With him I have a sense of real, long-term damage to the realm.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Well so far ramsay has caused more damage so far. Burning winterfell was the begging of the end for the Starks. That act was a game changer. As for not taking him seriously I think his victims might disagree.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    That's a little hard for me to choose. Ramsay easily comes to mind, (and Roose) but I think Gregor Clegane might out evil him at times. Rorge is fucking awful too. Euron too, but honestly I'm so bored with the Iron Born chapters that sometimes I forget about what they've done.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I know the popular answer will be Ramsay but I have to disagree and say Roose Bolton. He is just as sadistic as his son but is calculating enough to hide it. Look at the pure delight he took in the RW when he was leading Cait's eyes to his armor. You could see how much he was enjoying it in that scene. Look at how he was tormenting Jaime Lannister with his play on words. Because the man is so calculating we dont see it often, but at his core he is equally as evil as Ramsay but he is also a lot more dangerous for that very reason. So I guess you can say it is a tie between the two but I give the nod to Roose because I expect him to live longer.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    My vote is Ramsey, then a tie between The Mountain and The Mad King.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Squirrel Hunter JackietheStripper's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm only halfway through season 1 (yeah I know, I'm slow) and I would like to kick the little brat that looks like Nellie Oleson...

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Level
    Ramsay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast