1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level

Daily Dead (Part 1) "The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Chandler Riggs"

As The Walking Dead continues, fewer and fewer characters from the first season remain. Over the course of the four seasons, we’ve not only seen Carl grow as a character, but Chandler Riggs grow as an actor, and I think Daily Dead readers will especially enjoy his performance in Episode 4.09.

The Walking Dead
    returns this Sunday and I caught up with Chandler Riggs to ask him all about his work on Season 4. Continue on to read about his favorite moments from Season 4, getting involved in more of the action, learning from Andrew Lincoln, and his experience with fans:

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me, Chandler. I really enjoyed seeing where the writers have been taking Carl in Season 4. What was one of your favorite moments from the first half?

Chandler Riggs: I am such a huge Phineas & Ferb fan, so being in scenes with Vincent (voices Phineas) was really cool. My favorite moment this season was when Andy presented my machine gun at 12:01 AM on my birthday and demanded, “Get this man some bullets!” At 14, I can finally fire real guns on set!

Read more below!
    http://dailydead.com/exclusive-walki...handler-riggs/
    Last edited by kristenicole; February 14th, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: edited title