1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level

Abraham, Eugene & Rosita -They're here!

So this episode finally introduced Abraham, Eugene and Rosita... Finally

My face lit up as soon as I saw Abe exit their truck (I was like a little kid on Christmas), now let's hope and pray that the writers don't fuck him over like they have with characters such as Andrea and Merle.

Just a side note, I also had a rather large smile on my face when Carol turned up to save the kids, I guess I'm starting to like her

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Level
    I was excited to see Abraham as well (he is the only person in that group I'm invested in). I hope he gets lots of character development.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Abraham and The Euge are the characters I have been waiting for all season. I hope Abraham does not get short-shifted like Tyreese, rather, he gets more screentime than most characters. The Euge is just awesome, he is the guy I would most be like in the Post-A world. I hope they keep his arc exactly the same, as he has probably the most unique in TWD universe in terms of character progression. Can't wait for the next episode!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Can safely say that everybody can expect to see me talk about Abraham continually lol.

But yeah Gravelord I hope they don't make Eugene's arc any different as it was a very could arc and I don't know how they can make it different really!
    I also hope they don't shove out Tyresse and give him very little development as both him and Abraham are my favourite characters, I just hope Daryl will die so that both of them get some development and become the badasses we know from the comic

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by william_1995 View Post
    Can safely say that everybody can expect to see me talk about Abraham continually lol.

But yeah Gravelord I hope they don't make Eugene's arc any different as it was a very could arc and I don't know how they can make it different really!
    I also hope they don't shove out Tyresse and give him very little development as both him and Abraham are my favourite characters, I just hope Daryl will die so that both of them get some development and become the badasses we know from the comic
    If anyone needs to go now, it is Daryl. Abraham and Tyreese one-up him in the zombie killing department anyway. I definitely hope Abraham, Eugene and Rosita get main focus this season, they really need it, as they are pretty much the most important characters on the road arc. I am hoping we see one Abraham and Tyreese tag-team scene, that would complete my life.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravelord View Post
    If anyone needs to go now, it is Daryl. Abraham and Tyreese one-up him in the zombie killing department anyway. I definitely hope Abraham, Eugene and Rosita get main focus this season, they really need it, as they are pretty much the most important characters on the road arc. I am hoping we see one Abraham and Tyreese tag-team scene, that would complete my life.
    Ahhh if that was to happen I candie a happy man, I'd love to see Abraham and Tyresse together killing thousands of walkers. I'm drilling at the mouth for that to happen lol

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by william_1995 View Post
    Ahhh if that was to happen I candie a happy man, I'd love to see Abraham and Tyresse together killing thousands of walkers. I'm drilling at the mouth for that to happen lol
    You and me both. I swear I would epically fanboy (It rarely happens) if they

Spoiler Spoiler:

But alas, I am getting too much ahead of myself for now.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravelord View Post
    You and me both. I swear I would epically fanboy (It rarely happens) if they

Spoiler Spoiler:

But alas, I am getting too much ahead of myself for now.
    Oh Gravelord please stop, that would just be so damn frecking awesome passing the rector scale and making a whole new level of epicness

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    It was awesome finally seeing the actors in costume, though I'd be lying if I said that their poses at the end weren't a little too comicbooky.

I'm really hoping the group gets a good amount of meaty material this season, regardless. Not just Abe and his arc, but Eugene and especially Rosita (Kirkman must probably realize he'll actually start needing to work on Rosita's character instead of letting her be a background extra)
    Last edited by tyrion93; February 17th, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    First i would like to say that merle would crack abraham hard just to throw that out there ;) that being said abraham is my favorite character. from the comics, merle is my favirite character. from the tv shiw but my favorite. as of now is daryl so u know my ass is excited too see daryl and abe together. (Eventually. at the same time). Abe will make a great addition to the cast and he and daryl should. be running. shit pretty soon. eugene I'm not a fan of but you never know. Rosita is pretty cute hope she don't die soon. so yeah I'm ready to see daryl and abe kick walker ass together .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast